Richard Stallman

Joseph Barney

Oct 30, 2014, 5:45:53 PM10/30/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com

Anyone see him speak today? I saw Toponce there but haven't been to a meeting in a while so I wouldn't recognize anyone else. I'm glad I went. I definitely learned some things. Anyone get a photo of him dressed as a saint? Cya around guys!

Joe

micah child

Oct 31, 2014, 12:32:48 AM10/31/14
to OALUG

I recorded the video. It should be uploaded as soon as the post production and transcoding is finished.

On Oct 30, 2014 3:45 PM, "Joseph Barney" <linux...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone see him speak today? I saw Toponce there but haven't been to a meeting in a while so I wouldn't recognize anyone else. I'm glad I went. I definitely learned some things. Anyone get a photo of him dressed as a saint? Cya around guys!

Joe

Site: http://www.oalug.com

Joseph Barney

Oct 31, 2014, 12:47:09 AM10/31/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it!

Jonathan Karras

Oct 31, 2014, 12:51:14 AM10/31/14
to oalug
Which libre codec/container are you going to use?

micah child

Oct 31, 2014, 1:29:31 AM10/31/14
to OALUG

I'm not the one doing the official post post production. I assume it will be one of the approved libre codecs.

I made a personal copy of the raw video and will doing my own post production as a learning experience/exercise. If people would like I could share it at the next meeting if people would like. I have both the presentation and the q&a. Not editing content but I will be cleaning up the audio quality and transcoding it to a libre codec.

David Ferro

Oct 31, 2014, 9:23:11 AM10/31/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone take any pictures?

David L. Ferro, PhD, Dean,

College of Applied Science and Technology

1447 Edvalsen Street 84408-1801

Weber State University | Worthy of Your Dreams

Joseph Barney

Oct 31, 2014, 12:49:34 PM10/31/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com

I took one with my phone but it didn't focus right.

Tristan Rhodes

Oct 31, 2014, 1:21:06 PM10/31/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
IMG_3201.JPG