Friday Luncheon

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Sep 15, 2017, 6:19:51 AM9/15/17
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I would like to invite anyone interested to McCools at Noon for Lunch.

As always it is helpful if you let us know you if your coming so we can get the right size table.

- Mike

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Sep 15, 2017, 6:28:55 AM9/15/17
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Sorry,

Actually I needed to say for Monday and _not_ Friday.

So Monday, Noon at McCools in Layton?

- Mike
> --
> --
> Site: http://www.oalug.com

Clint Savage

Sep 15, 2017, 11:51:39 AM9/15/17
to Ogden Area LUG
Which McCools? There are more than one, right?

Site: http://www.oalug.com

Clint Savage

Sep 15, 2017, 11:52:13 AM9/15/17
to Ogden Area LUG
And of course, I just asked which one in the other email. Disregard. Have fun, that's too far for me.

Site: http://www.oalug.com