OALUG Meeting for Sept 130th, 2015.

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Sep 17, 2015, 2:26:35 PM9/17/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks!

I am pleased to announce that the September meeting of OALUG. Our guest spaker will be Rob Oakes of Guru Labs where he is the lead developer. For anyone that is interested there will be a pre-meeting meetup w/ Rob at Five Guys across the street at 6:15'ish. Food purchased at Five Guys is welcome inside the building.

Pizza is stil being provided for the group. As usual please RSVP via email or by filling out the form: http://goo.gl/forms/AxIuuyz81B to help us get the order correct.

==
Title: Docker Continuous Integration Fundamentals

Virtualization and cloud technologies have greatly changed the way that software is developed.  Through the use of systems such as Docker and practices such as Continuous Integration (CI), it is possible to greatly improve the quality of code and to increase the speed at which it is delivered.

We are currently looking for presentations after September. There is also a need for a 101 presentation in October.

==
OALUG 101: User Management by Mike Adams

User management is a critical skill that every Linux admin has to have. The presentation will cover:

* Adding users/groups
* Removing users/groups
* Changing users/groups
* Location of user and group information

Volunteers, suggestions and requests for the OALUG 101 series are gladly accepted. :)

==
Time: 7pm to 9pm MT, Sept. 30th 2015.
Location: Startup Ogden Board Room (Map: https://goo.gl/bCa1Ep)
* Do NOT park in the Recreation Outlet Spaces.
* Do park in the Zions spaces.
* Do arrive early. :)
* Doors lock at 7pm automatically - IM if in need of assistance getting in.

Food: Pizza and Soda

I hope to see you all there,

- Mike
im: mi...@utos.org

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Sep 17, 2015, 2:58:34 PM9/17/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the typo!

Meeting is Sept 30th, not Setp 130th. :)

- Mike