OALUG Meeting: September 30th

Kevin Carter

Sep 29, 2014, 12:28:44 PM9/29/14
to OALUG
Our September meeting is upon us. Come on out and we'll talk about
various command line tools to improve your cli usage.

September 30th, 2014 7pm

Startup Ogden
2316 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Startup+Ogden

It is located 3 blocks away from the Ogden FrontRunner station. For
parking and building access please see this image:

https://i.imgur.com/aNrz6KR.jpg

Parking is available just north in the green marked area. The yellow
marked Zions lot can be parked in after 6pm. The red marked area is
owned by Recreation Outlet and only available to their customers.
Please enter the building at the rear door marked by the arrow.

Lastly, food will be provided so please RSVP so we can get a count.
Thank you.

Tristan Rhodes

Sep 29, 2014, 12:46:28 PM9/29/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com