Utah based comprehensive linux cert training?

payne.j

Mar 28, 2012, 11:04:30 AM3/28/12
to Ogden Area Linux Users Group
Does anyone know of a good training program here in Utah that teaches
fundamentals to more advanced curriculum? I've got a chance to do some
Voc Rehab through the VA, and I'd like to change from my nonexistent
career field into one I know will be around for a while! I've been a
casual user of Linux off and on for about 12 years now, so I know a
lot of the basics, but its been a while! Any input or ideas would be
greatly appreciated!

-Jeremy

Thomas S Hatch

Mar 28, 2012, 11:07:02 AM3/28/12
to oa...@googlegroups.com

The best Linux training you can get (anywhere in my opinion) is offered by Guru Labs:

They have classes from the basics all the way up the ladder.

Jacob Albretsen

Mar 28, 2012, 12:18:25 PM3/28/12
to oa...@googlegroups.com