IMPORTANT : OpenWest 2015 Call for Papers

Victor Villa

Dec 1, 2014, 6:03:53 PM12/1/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
encrypted.asc

Aaron Toponce

Dec 1, 2014, 6:23:30 PM12/1/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Seems there is bad PGP juju in that mail. Try again?

--
. o . o . o . . o o . . . o .
. . o . o o o . o . o o . . o

Tristan Rhodes

Dec 1, 2014, 6:24:28 PM12/1/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Aaron, I was trying decipher it with my decoder ring!

Site: http://www.oalug.com

Aaron Toponce

Dec 1, 2014, 6:25:59 PM12/1/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 04:24:07PM -0700, Tristan Rhodes wrote:
> Thanks Aaron, I was trying decipher it with my decoder ring!

You _should_ be using my card ciphers! :)

Victor Villa

Dec 1, 2014, 6:44:47 PM12/1/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
a technical faux pas of epic proportions :(

At the crossroads of GPG + EngimaMail + a misguided MailMerge lies incomprehensibility

I've resent, thx!