Meeting for _Tuesday_, Jan. 31st 2017

1 view

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Jan 24, 2017, 4:12:13 AM1/24/17
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks!

Last year we held a survey and as a result we will be staying at Ogden Startup and we will be moving meetings to the last Tuesday of themonth.

I am pleased to announce that Trevor Sharpe will be presenting this month on ELK Stack.

Date: _Tuesday_, January 31st, 2017
Time: 7pm - 9pm MT

Location: Startup Ogden
2nd Floor Board Room
2314 Washington Blvd,
Ogden UT 84401

Parking: https://goo.gl/bCa1Ep

Food and Bevs: Fill out the form at http://goo.gl/forms/AxIuuyz81B

Reminders: * Be Careful to NOT park in a Recreation Outlet Spot
* Zion Parking spots are OK
* Doors auto lock at night, ping me for "after hours" access.

- Mike

Tristan Rhodes

Jan 24, 2017, 12:35:30 PM1/24/17
to oa...@googlegroups.com
1) I am happy we moved to Tuesdays!

3) I love logging, so I can't wait to see the ELK stack preso by Trevor

2) Stop being so obsessive-compulsive about numbering!

See you there!

Tristan

Site: http://www.oalug.com