September presenter needed

Kevin Carter

Sep 19, 2014, 12:10:05 PM9/19/14
to OALUG
This months meeting is on the 30th. There were a couple people at the
last meeting who mentioned possibly presenting. Let me know if you can
present this month.

cartkev

Sep 24, 2014, 1:08:27 PM9/24/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
anyone?

David Ferro

Sep 24, 2014, 4:20:10 PM9/24/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Have you all heard we are bringing Richard Stallman to speak?
David
Site: http://www.oalug.com

David L. Ferro, PhD, Dean,

College of Applied Science and Technology

1447 Edvalsen Street 84408-1801

Weber State University | Worthy of Your Dreams

James Alton

Sep 24, 2014, 4:25:42 PM9/24/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
I thought you said that as a joke... awesome!
http://www.fsf.org/events/rms-20141030-ogden

James

mixtape

Sep 24, 2014, 4:26:27 PM9/24/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
RMS??? Are you just testing who all is still subscribed to this feed?

-JT

mixtape

Sep 24, 2014, 4:36:25 PM9/24/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Love him or hate him, I'll see you all there. Spread the word.

-JT

Joseph Barney

Sep 24, 2014, 4:44:09 PM9/24/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com

Damn. I should go! I'll spread the word!