Meeting for Jan

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Jan 27, 2016, 12:56:08 PM1/27/16
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the short notice, but there is a meeting tonight where I will discuss Foreman / Katello / Candlepin which equals Red Hat Satellite.

Stephen Hunter will be presenting on puppet next month (also a key piece of Satellite)

Main meeting begins at 7pm @ Startup Ogden in the boardroom. Pizza and soda will be provided at the
meeting. Please fill out the form to help us decide what to get: http://goo.gl/forms/AxIuuyz81B

As a reminder part of the lot at the back is Recreation Outlets and they have dedicated it for customers only. Spots marked as Zions are available. Consult the map
for parking and avoid the dino! https://goo.gl/bCa1Ep

The outside doors are programmed to automatically lock at 7pm. If you find yourself locked out and with no one to help feel free to contact me.

- Mike