The Great Salt Sprint is Almost Here!

1 view

Thomas S Hatch

Jun 29, 2012, 10:26:14 AM6/29/12
to Salt Lake Linux Users Group Discussions, Provo Linux Users Group, oa...@googlegroups.com, utahp...@googlegroups.com
The Great multi-city Salt sprint is almost here. Tomorrow at C7 Datacenters in Bluffdale we will have free food, tshirts, great people and best of all, a lot of code! Come to contribute, come to learn, come to have fun!

Big thanks to our sponsors, the Linux Fund for a generous donation to help make it all happen, and C7 datacenters.

This code sprint will involve 3 cities, so we will be joined with great folks from Santa Monica California and Portland Oregon. Some minor details are on the saltstack.org website: http://saltstack.org/sprint/

- Thomas S Hatch