Meeting Today (May 25th) - Required Participation

Jacob Albretsen

May 25, 2016, 10:54:28 AM5/25/16
to Ogden Area Linux Users Group
Hi all,

Other than myself, Mike Adams, and someone named DexterTheDragon in IRC, I have had zero RSVPs for out meeting today.

The meeting today will take a different format that the usual slides / demo.  You will be participating in our group activity.

At this point people coming need to bring at least 5 copies (yes, on paper) of your resume for our group discussion I will be heading up.  If at the last minute we have some more RSVP's, that number will go up.

- Jake

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

May 25, 2016, 12:37:06 PM5/25/16
to oa...@googlegroups.com
I would be happy to print out copies if anyone needs that. Just be sure to contact me off list before _5 pm_.

- Mike