Proposed: Nerd Lunch for Thur. March 22nd 2018. 11-12ish

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Mar 19, 2018, 4:11:02 PM3/19/18
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks!

Anyone insterested in a gab fest this Thursday over lunch?

Place: Pho Bahn
Webby Web: http://www.phobanhlayton.com/index.html

Time: 11am to 12ish
Date: March 22nd, 2018

Feel free to counter with a different option.

- Mike

micah child

Mar 19, 2018, 4:21:48 PM3/19/18
to OALUG
mmmm I’ve been wanting to try that place for a while.

Working in Draper these days :(
> --
> --
> Site: http://www.oalug.com

signature.asc

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Mar 19, 2018, 4:42:08 PM3/19/18
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Bummer. :(

They are pretty good. But if you are down in draper and want to go a little bit out of your way for a Bahn mi, may I suggest Oh Mai? https://www.ohmaisandwich.com/

Very good and they have been featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. I have only been to the Holladay location, but I have been there multiple times.

Hopefully you will make it to a gathering sometime soon.

Also s/insterested/interested/ :)

- Mike

micah child

Mar 19, 2018, 4:57:10 PM3/19/18
to OALUG
They are good. I’ve been to the Downtown location on state.

My favorite Bahn mi place is Huong Lan in Sacramento.

Hopefully some time the monthly evening meetings can start back up again.
signature.asc

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Mar 22, 2018, 12:51:39 PM3/22/18
to oa...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if any one else is planning on attending, but I am probably looking at a new eta of 11:20ish.

Feel free to start without me.

- Mike