Nerd Lunch - Davis County Branch

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Jun 12, 2015, 1:46:39 PM6/12/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just to let you know that the Nerd Lunch for Davis County is happening at cafe zupas in station park on Tuesday at 12. If
+you haven't been to one of these before it is just a group of us getting together and talking tech and scifi and such.

Feel free to come and hangout.

- Mike

Jacob Albretsen

Jun 12, 2015, 6:05:01 PM6/12/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, June 12, 2015 11:46:38 AM mi...@theadamsresidence.net wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just to let you know that the Nerd Lunch for Davis County is happening at
> cafe zupas in station park on Tuesday at 12. If +you haven't been to one of
> these before it is just a group of us getting together and talking tech and
> scifi and such.

And feel free to join and RSVP here:

http://www.meetup.com/UtahTechEnthusiasts/

Brandon

Jun 12, 2015, 6:31:11 PM6/12/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
As a long-time lurker I keep seeing these and I want to ask if perhaps
one could happen on a wednesday?

I work at a startup down in Lehi, but live in Layton, and I WFH on wed :)

I'd love, however, to go to one and get to know some of the northerners
a little more.

-Brandon

Clint Savage

Jun 12, 2015, 7:31:50 PM6/12/15
to Ogden Area LUG
There's going to be a salt lake county one in Sandy on the 19th. http://www.meetup.com/UtahTechEnthusiasts/events/223205684/

Site: http://www.oalug.com

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Jun 19, 2015, 7:04:28 PM6/19/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Actually just switched off of a Wed because of Hack Ogden. But yea we
can probably make this happen. :)

- Mike