Sale Price Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:03:40 PM6/25/14
to oaksnjb...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool? We have best Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool from B0051XDBBG is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool

Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool Rating
  • Developed to aid in the removal and installation of the crank bolt on Lexus and Toyota engines
  • The bolt is extremely tight and removal is extremely difficult at best
  • Factory specifications require up to 280 pounds of torque to seat the pulley properly. This tool allows the factory torque to be attained
  • This holding tool works with the following engines: Lexus 1990 and later: 3.0 L6, 3.0 V6, 3.3 V6, 4.0 V8, 4.3 V8, 4.7 V8. Toyota 1996 and later: 3.0 V6, 3.3 V6, 4.0 V6, 4.7 V8. also 4 cyl: 1983-1995 22RE, 1995-2004 2RZ & 1995-2004 3RZ
  • This special tool is needed to remove the crank shaft bolt - no factory tool available
  • Hole in center of tool - allows access to removal of crank shaft bolt.
  • Offset breaker bar attachment point - allows easy removal and replacement of crank shaft bolt to factory torque specifications
  • Low profile design - no need to remove radiator or other components to access and remove Harmonic Damper Pulley.
If you are searching Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool with discount?

yes, you can buy Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool Review . Buy Cheap Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool . Discount Today Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool Schley (SCH64300) Lexus and Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool Rating