Sale Price RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:43:45 AM6/25/14
to oaksh...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A with big discount? We offer special price RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A
Sale Price : Check Price Now
RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A Review Why we recommend buy MPPT Solar Controller? MPPT circuit solar controllers are considerably more elaborate than PWM. The voltage of the solar panel changes with time of day and temperature. The optimum voltage for battery charging changes as the state of charge of the battery. The MPPT charge controller matches these voltages and can result in 30% more efficient transfer of power. This means good MPPT solar charge controllers can reduce the number of solar panels needed by up to 30%- a tremendous benefit. Even if the excess panels are purchased, benefits are realized in a Grid Tie system because more electricity can be sold back to the grid. While only a small part of system price, a MPPT solar panel charge controller can leverage the rest of the system to better performance. Specification: * Model No: RR1210RN * Nominal System Voltage: 12VDC | 24VDC Auto work * Rated Battery Current: 10A * Maximum Battery Voltage: 32V * Max. Solar Input Voltage: 100VDC * Max. PV input power: 12V/ 130W 24V /260W * Self-consumption: <10mA(24V) * Charge Circuit Voltage Drop: <=0.26V * Discharge Circuit Voltage Drop: <=0.15V * Communication: TTL232 / 8pin RJ45 Environmental Parameter: * Working temperature: -35 to +55 C * Storage temperature: -35 to +80 C * Humidity: 10%-90% NC * Enclosure: IP30 Mechanical Parameter: * Dimension: 156 x 97 x 68 / mm * Mounting holes: 147 x 60 / mm * Mounting hole size: Φ5 * Terminal: 4mm² * Weight: 0.55kg If you are searching RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A?

We have best RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A Review . Buy Cheap RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A . Discount Today RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A RioRand (TM) MPPT RR1210RN Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12/24V INPUT 10A Rating