Best Deal Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20\' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:44:50 AM6/25/14
to oaksh...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors with big discount? We offer special price Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors Review Electrical Specifications Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29 A Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5 V Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75 A Maximum Power at STC: 100 W Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC) Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A STC: Irradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25°C, AM=1.5; Mechanical Specifications Solar Cell: Mono-crystalline 125 x 125 mm (5 inches) No. of cells: 36 (4x9) Dimensions: 47 x 21.3 x 1.4 in (1195 x 541 x 35 mm) Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg) Front Glass: 3.2 mm (.13 in)tempered glass Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy Junction Box: IP65 rated Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (.006 in2), 600mm(23.6inches) Connectors: MC4 compatible UL Listed: CE Fire Rating: Class C Connector Type:MC4 Connector, IP 67 Rated Waterproof Warranty: 25 Year Performance Warranty Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline Solar Cell Efficiency: 19% and Above Rated Output Voltage: 12Volts, 12V Application: RV, Car, Marine, Boat Battery charging If you are searching Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors?

We have best Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors Review . Buy Cheap Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors . Discount Today Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit 400W Mono:4pc 100W Solar Panel UL Listed+ 2 Pc 20' Solar cables+PWM 30A Charge Controller+4 Z Brackets+Mc4 adaptor kit+3pc MC4 Branch Connectors Rating