Buy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:41:22 AM6/25/14
to oaksh...@googlegroups.com
Best deal 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheap100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile
Product By : B00JBT4KRK

100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile We have just received another batch of Off-Grid solar panels in 100 watt sizes! These solar panels are ideal for charging 12 or 24 volt batteries in an off-grid system. Complete with MC4 connectors and 4 pre-drilled holes on the back, you can mount integrate these panels onto RV roofs, boats and other off-grid systems. There are many possibilities for using these panels! Highest-current 100 watt solar panel on the market! 100% Positive power tolerance! Physical Characteristics: Weight: 23.5 lbs (packaged) Dimensions: 53 x 21 x 2.5 inches (packaged) Electrical Characteristics: Maximum Power (Pmax): 100w Cell Type: Polycrystalline Silicon Cell Configuration: 36 cells in series Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.54v Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 18.68v Short circuit Current (Isc): 5.68A Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 5.36A Maximum System Voltage (DC): 120v Maximum Rated Current: 15A We do not ship to US Virgin Islands. If you are searching 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile by {brand}?

You can buy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile Review . Buy Cheap 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile . Discount Today 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Off Grid for Battery Charging, RV, Boat, Very Versatile Rating