Linux user group's first meeting

spiro harvey

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

well, after an excellent response, I am pleased to announce that the
wellington linux users group is to hold their frist meeting.

place: meeting room 2, ground floor, wcc buildings, wakefield street
time: 7:30pm-10pm
date: wednesday night, 13/05/98

from then on, we will hold a meeting on the 2nd wednesday of every
month. same place, same time.

if you or any of your friends use or are interested in linux, you are
more than welcome to come along and meet us all.

membership from now till doomsday is FREE. just like linux :)

--
Spiro Harvey / / DiGiTAL ViSiON (DVS) Web Design
mailto:sp...@dvs.net.nz