The Master Race Pays Tribute to Richard Wagner. :-P

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 5:08:03 AM7/27/11

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 5:16:45 AM7/27/11
"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:j0okji$lbu$1...@dont-email.me...

I didn't post this,it's someone faking me.

heinrich

Jul 27, 2011, 5:23:18 AM7/27/11

"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

enjoy

http://www.trell.org/wagner/

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 5:24:19 AM7/27/11
"heinrich" <hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

I didn't post the first post in this thread.

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 5:26:54 AM7/27/11
"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Forgery.

True Blue

Jul 27, 2011, 5:31:30 AM7/27/11

"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No gibber-jabber here old boy - this is a UK newsgroup.

Message has been deleted

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 5:42:02 AM7/27/11

"heinrich" wrote in message news:4e2fd90b$0$15743$2e0e...@news.tweakdsl.nl...

enjoy

http://www.trell.org/wagner/

Thank you, I will! :-) xxx

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rich...@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2011, 6:30:35 AM7/27/11
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:42:19 +1200, Msgr Scooter
<brf.ga...@fourthbridgefiver.yew.591> wrote:

>On , , Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:16:45 +1200, Re: The Master Race Pays Tribute to

>Sure, you posted it.
>You posted it off your own bat.
>Your propaganda controller saw it and told you to deny it, so you come here and
>try and deny what you have done.
>The expression "Methinks the whore doth protest too much" has never been more
>accurate about you than in your latest post.

Just look at the headers Scooter - there are obvious differences
between teh original post and Tilly's response.

There is no reason not to believe Tilly, and good reasons to believe
her.

Pull you head in Scooter - you don't need to slagof others all the
time.

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 6:56:02 AM7/27/11
"Msgr Scooter" <brf.ga...@fourthbridgefiver.yew.591> wrote in message
> On , , Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:24:19 +1200, postRe: The Master Race Pays
> Tribute to
> Richard Wagner. :-P, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You aren't a very good liar, it stands out that it is your post and you
> are
> desperately trying to deny it because your propaganda controller has told
> you
> to.
>
> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

Idiot, look at the headers.
Mazel Tov for being a computer illiterate.

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 6:56:21 AM7/27/11
"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

FORGERY.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ariadne

Jul 27, 2011, 8:44:44 AM7/27/11
.Nothing new here.

Geopelia

Jul 27, 2011, 8:46:02 AM7/27/11

> On , , Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:30:35 +1200, Re: The Master Race Pays Tribute

> Richard Wagner. :-P, Rich...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:42:19 +1200, Msgr Scooter
>><brf.ga...@fourthbridgefiver.yew.591> wrote:

>>>Sure, you posted it.
>>>You posted it off your own bat.
>>>Your propaganda controller saw it and told you to deny it, so you come
>>>here and
>>>try and deny what you have done.
>>>The expression "Methinks the whore doth protest too much" has never been
>>>more
>>>accurate about you than in your latest post.
>>
>>Just look at the headers Scooter - there are obvious differences
>>between teh original post and Tilly's response.
>
> That means she used two different mailer programs.

>>There is no reason not to believe Tilly, and good reasons to believe
>>her.
>
> She is a lying whore who posts propaganda for the zionists.

>>Pull you head in Scooter - you don't need to slagof others all the
>>time.
>
> I thought I had told you about giving free advice.
> You aren't old enough, you don't have sufficient cred and you don t know
> what
> you are talking about, again.

How do we know who posted it? Could have been anyone.

The only person who I can be sure didn't post it is me!

Truth and honesty

Jul 27, 2011, 8:48:49 AM7/27/11
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:08:03 +1000, Tilly wrote:

What could be sweeter revenge for the Jews than to have an Israeli ensemble
play at this venue? Wagner and his Nazi Master race must be spinning in
their graves at the mere thought of it!

heinrich

Jul 27, 2011, 8:49:22 AM7/27/11

"Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> .Nothing new here.

israel that way_________________________________________________________>

Geopelia

Jul 27, 2011, 9:23:40 AM7/27/11

"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

(Crossposting removed)

Surely we can like Wagner's music without agreeing with his political views.
We weren't supposed to like it in the war, but that's been over for more
than 60 years.
After all, we may not approve of the wholesale slaughter in the French
Revolution, but we can still like the Marseillaise.

Didn't the Salvation Army say "Why should the Devil have all the best
tunes"?
"Glorious things of Thee are spoken" goes to the tune of "Deutschland Uber
Alles".

Perhaps in another hundred years or so there will be a hymn that goes to the
tune of the Horst Wessel Leid.
That would really shock people now, but you never know what the future may
hold, when the war has become ancient history,
and the origins of that tune have been forgotten.

After all, both sides sang "Lili Marlene".

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 9:28:03 AM7/27/11
"Geopelia" <Geop...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146061#.Ti_SoWHQ9Qg
>>
>> Mashallah Tov! :-)
>
> (Crossposting removed)
>
> Surely we can like Wagner's music without agreeing with his political
> views.
> We weren't supposed to like it in the war, but that's been over for more
> than 60 years.
> After all, we may not approve of the wholesale slaughter in the French
> Revolution, but we can still like the Marseillaise.
>
> Didn't the Salvation Army say "Why should the Devil have all the best
> tunes"?
> "Glorious things of Thee are spoken" goes to the tune of "Deutschland Uber
> Alles".
>
> Perhaps in another hundred years or so there will be a hymn that goes to
> the tune of the Horst Wessel Leid.
> That would really shock people now, but you never know what the future may
> hold, wh en the war has become ancient history,

> and the origins of that tune have been forgotten.
>
> After all, both sides sang "Lili Marlene".

Younger people are happy to listen to Wagner, it's Holocaust survivors who
aren't.
In Israel you can buy Wagner, music stores keep it under the counter.
I studied it at the conservatorium, it was part of the curriculum and
compulsory.

The Peeler

Jul 27, 2011, 10:22:38 AM7/27/11
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 14:49:22 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

> israel that way_________________________________________________________>

You barn with your favourite sheep waiting for you is thataway
------------------------------->

DDNH's favourite sheep:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/sheepstockingshighheels.jpg/

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini about his passion for sheep:
"I like sheep, it is the look in their eyes which attracks me and the sound

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 10:38:46 AM7/27/11

"Truth and honesty" wrote in message news:rqgiqv4gy8pv.a...@40tude.net...

I don't know if Jews are spinning in their graves. We love him, already! Without people
like Wagner and Hitler, it would be impossible get six million Jews to resettle in Israel
and get paid "survivor pension" for it!

G_d bless Wagner!

heinrich

Jul 27, 2011, 10:40:04 AM7/27/11

"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

wir werden siegen !!!!

Ariadne

Jul 27, 2011, 12:32:24 PM7/27/11
"The Peeler" <slap...@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote in message

Oh, poor sheep! Even if it is only a photoshop!

> MID: <4deca3fe$0$24794$2e0e...@news.tweakdsl.nl>

Truth and honesty

Jul 27, 2011, 1:13:49 PM7/27/11

The real Tilly would know that you are saying crap.

For your information idiot, Wagner died before the Nazis came to power.

The Peeler

Jul 27, 2011, 2:56:22 PM7/27/11
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:40:04 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi

troll of sci and scj, wrote:

<snigger> What an idiot!

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini commenting on his misery: "si9nce we are talking to
each other my mood has improved"

-Newsman-

Jul 27, 2011, 5:49:08 PM7/27/11
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:08:03 +1000, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146061#.Ti_SoWHQ9Qg

Joking notwithstanding....

Only 6 or so years after the Holocaust, here's a jew conducting Ride
of the Valkyrie - and good on him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC3Ch7Iu1qc

Then these from countless other jews who have the inestimable maturity
to recognise the essential qualities of Wagner's unique contribution
to the advancing of musical development (most especially chromaticism)
and culture....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1333350/Barenboim-shatters-Israel-taboo-on-Wagner.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdC0wh9peMc

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1582081/a/Stokowski+Conducts+Wagner+%2F+Philadelphia+Orchestra.htm

http://classical-free.blogspot.com/2011/04/levine-wagner-der-ring-des-nibelungen.html

The point is that these jews - all of them intellectuals of the
highest order - have not only recognised Wagner for his genius but
have had the conviction to commit to posterity their recorded
interpretations of his works.

IOW, they are bigger than any self-serving, mewling Zionist.

Message has been deleted

-Newsman-

Jul 27, 2011, 5:55:08 PM7/27/11

But Wagner stole a march on the lot of them. Early in the Ring cycle
he features centre-stage a jew, namely, Alberich, the grabbing,
heartless schemer and gold thief.

Message has been deleted

Geopelia

Jul 27, 2011, 6:41:13 PM7/27/11

"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Many of the other great composers were German. I don't remember people
objecting to them in the war.

The BBC chose four notes (V in Morse) for the "V for Victory" introduction
to some wartime programs.
Those are from Beethoven!

-Newsman-

Jul 27, 2011, 7:17:07 PM7/27/11
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:41:13 +1200, "Geopelia" <Geop...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

No they aren't.

The Morse V is distictly played as a **triplet quaver figure**
followed by a crotchet.

Beethoven 5 starts with three quavers in 2/4 time followed by a
crotchet. Try this link and scroll down...

http://myreckonings.com/Piano/Piano.htm

Pooh

Jul 27, 2011, 7:20:56 PM7/27/11

<Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Not to mention the fact different news readers were used. Scoots loses
still.

Pooh

Geopelia

Jul 27, 2011, 10:55:53 PM7/27/11

"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I expect that's right but I don't know enough about music to comment. I know
we liked the BBC version at the time and thought it was Beethoven. It sounds
the same to me.

In that website, if that picture is of the inside of a piano, where are the
strings and the hammers that hit them? Or is it electronic?

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 11:29:17 PM7/27/11
"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

FORGERY!

Tilly

Jul 27, 2011, 11:56:47 PM7/27/11
"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It was hardly surprising the bigot did such a thing. He brought his vile
political views into his music, views that were based on his jealousy
of Jewish composers, especially the operatic triumphs of Meyerbeer.
It should be noted that hatred was part of his personality, other
non -Jewish
composers who he consideredreceived more attention than him, or
who defended Jews were targets of his bile.He was just a vile,nasty human
being.

In a tractate, Das Judenthum in der Musik, first published in 1850 under a
pseudonym in the Neue Zeitschrift f�r Musik, Wagner wrote that Jewish music
is "bereft of all expression, characterized by coldness and indifference,
triviality and nonsense". The Jew, he claimed, "has no true passion to impel
him to artistic creation". The Jewish composer, according to Wagner, makes a
confused heap of the forms and styles of all ages and masters. To admit a
Jew into the world of art results in pernicious consequences. In Deutsche
Kunst und Deutsche Politik, Wagner spoke of the "harmful influence of Jewry
on the morality of the nation," adding that the subversive power of Jewry
stands in contrast to the German psyche.

Despite the fact he was a vile human being,( his great-grandson Gottfired
Wagner who has read his private papers says they are even more repellent
than those made public ) he was one of the great 19th century composers and
wrote some real masterpieces.
Personally I would love to go to Bayreuth, however I can understand why
holocaust
survivors don't want his music played in public in Israel.

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 12:00:25 AM7/28/11

> "-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:48:49 +1000, Truth and honesty
>> <Tr...@honest.com> wrote:

>>>What could be sweeter revenge for the Jews than to have an Israeli
>>>ensemble
>>>play at this venue? Wagner and his Nazi Master race must be spinning in
>>>their graves at the mere thought of it!
>>
>> But Wagner stole a march on the lot of them. Early in the Ring cycle
>> he features centre-stage a jew, namely, Alberich, the grabbing,
>> heartless schemer and gold thief.
>

> It was hardly surprising the bigot did such a thing. He brought his vile
> political views into his music, views that were based on his jealousy
> of Jewish composers, especially the operatic triumphs of Meyerbeer.

and Mendelssohn.

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 12:03:43 AM7/28/11
"heinrich" <hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Wer ist wir?

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 12:06:52 AM7/28/11
"heinrich" <hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Es ist unwahrscheinlich, was Heinrich erobern.

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 12:15:11 AM7/28/11
"Geopelia" <Geop...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Wagner considered himself to be a philosopher then a composer.
His philosophy was anti-semitic garbage and was well publicized
in Germany.It was greatly admired and quoted by Hitler,Wagner
was also Hitler's favourite composer.
Other German composers of the time weren't anti-semitic so there was no
reason to revile them.

heinrich

Jul 28, 2011, 12:37:46 AM7/28/11

"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

sei aufmerksam (keep your eyes open)

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 12:50:17 AM7/28/11

"Tilly" wrote in message news:j0qn2u$e39$1...@dont-email.me...

Wer ist wir? <= FORGERY!
-------------------------------
We the people!

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 1:25:20 AM7/28/11
"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

According to some authors Alberich was code for the 'evil Jew', but not
according to Cosima.
Wagner didn't write in codes and if he wanted the German people to think
Alberich was a Jew
he would have said so. He didn't.

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 1:54:13 AM7/28/11
"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh and BTW Newsman it's not in the Libretto either, I just had a look
at the score.

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 1:57:32 AM7/28/11
"heinrich" <hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Es ist nicht geschehen.H�r auf zu tr�umen.

-Newsman-

Jul 28, 2011, 2:29:28 AM7/28/11
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:15:11 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yet around the world and as day follows night, the bride arrives to
the strains of the low-born son of a police clerk and baker's
daughter, Wagner the anti-semite, only later to exit on the arm of her
groom to the sounds of the high-born son of a wealthy jewish banking
family, Mendelssohn.

Thus yer ecumenicals doing what they do best, which is exactly as it
should be.

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 2:32:41 AM7/28/11
"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Gobbledygook to anyone but Newsman, which is exactly as it should be..

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 2:42:37 AM7/28/11
"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

George Bernard Shaw has the last word: (for those who don't know he was
a student and critic of Wagner). In the 'The Perfect Wagnerite' he mentions
Wagner's many personal flaws, including that the Jew for Wagner "became
the whipping boy for humanity".

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

heinrich

Jul 28, 2011, 2:53:25 AM7/28/11

"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

du hast recht Genosse

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 3:21:40 AM7/28/11
> On , , Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:20:56 +1200, Re: The Master Race Pays Tribute
> I pointed out that she used another newsreader to post the message.
> She may be moronically stupid but she still knows not to use the same
> newsreader
> prog.

Is that all you can come up with you eternally stupid person?

-Newsman-

Jul 28, 2011, 5:17:05 AM7/28/11
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:42:37 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

"The pleasure of criticising robs (the critic) of the pleasure of
being moved by some very fine things." - Jean de la Bruyere

Today, more people listen to Wagner in the opera houses and concert
halls of the world, and through recordings, than have ever watched,
read or even heard about Shaw.

Message has been deleted

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 7:16:03 AM7/28/11
> On , , Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:21:40 +1200, Re: The Master Race Pays Tribute
> It's got you squirming so it has succeeded.

You never make squirm, get over yourself.

The Peeler

Jul 28, 2011, 7:34:04 AM7/28/11
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:37:46 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>> Es ist unwahrscheinlich, was Heinrich erobern.
>>

> sei aufmerksam (keep your eyes open)

We do, and we see an idiot, Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini! <G>

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini's motto: "to suck rectum or not to suck rectum that is
the question"

The Peeler

Jul 28, 2011, 7:34:27 AM7/28/11
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:53:25 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi

troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>> Es ist nicht geschehen.H�r auf zu tr�umen.
>>

> du hast recht Genosse

Fick dich ins Knie, du l�cherlicher primitiver Naziclown!

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini's mysterious "intellect" at work:
"is your direct when standing to attention as hard as krupp steel?" MID:

Geopelia

Jul 28, 2011, 7:50:30 AM7/28/11

"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Very likely, in places where people don't speak English.
And more people would probably have watched "My Fair Lady" than the original
black and white version of Shaw's "Pygmalion".

-Newsman-

Jul 28, 2011, 8:26:04 AM7/28/11
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:50:30 +1200, "Geopelia" <Geop...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

No language barrier these days - surtitles are now the norm in opera
houses.

>And more people would probably have watched "My Fair Lady" than the original
>black and white version of Shaw's "Pygmalion".

Accessibility. The score, by the way, was composed by a jew. There
is also an Israeli version with lyrics in Hebrew, although quite how
authentic cockney is conveyed in Hebrew is open to speculation. The
plan to also feature a Klezmer band for the grand ballroom sequences
was embargoed by the British High Commission on grounds of cultural
purity and good taste..

Tilly

Jul 28, 2011, 9:33:12 AM7/28/11
"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

George Bernard Shaw was a huge fan of Wagner's music, however he wasn't
immune to
Wagner's failings and personality flaws.
.

Topaz

Jul 28, 2011, 9:37:33 PM7/28/11

Some National Socialists may have said "Herrenvolk"

"'Herrenvolk' can be translated into "noble race" and/or "superior
race". Yet for some reason the English speaking translators chose and
made popular the term 'master race.'"

Heidi

Rudolf Hess, on May 25, 1948, was asked by Dr. Maurice Walsh, U.S.
psychiatrist, if he believed in a Master Race. Hess smiled and replied
that "he had never used the expression", and that they were not used
in Germany.

The speeches of National Socialists are known. All you have to do is
put "Hitler speeches" or "Goebbels Speeches" in your search engine.
But apparently "master race" is not to be found in them anywhere.

The closest thing in Mein Kampf is at the end of the book and simply
tells the truth:

"A State which, in an epoch of racial adulteration, devotes itself
to the duty of preserving the best elements of its racial stock must
one day become ruler of the Earth."

Goebbels wrote:
"The German nation will be the intellectual leader of civilized
humanity."
Joseph Goebbels, "Das Jahr 2000," Das Reich, 25 February 1945, pp.
1-2.

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

Geopelia

Jul 29, 2011, 12:14:33 AM7/29/11

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:50:30 +1200, "Geopelia" <Geop...@nowhere.com>

(snipped for length)

>>> Today, more people listen to Wagner in the opera houses and concert
>>> halls of the world, and through recordings, than have ever watched,
>>> read or even heard about Shaw.
>>
>>Very likely, in places where people don't speak English.
>
> No language barrier these days - surtitles are now the norm in opera
> houses.

What a good idea! But I hope they are better than the ludicrous subtitles
in some TV versions of opera.

>>And more people would probably have watched "My Fair Lady" than the
>>original
>>black and white version of Shaw's "Pygmalion".
>
> Accessibility. The score, by the way, was composed by a jew. There
> is also an Israeli version with lyrics in Hebrew, although quite how
> authentic cockney is conveyed in Hebrew is open to speculation. The
> plan to also feature a Klezmer band for the grand ballroom sequences
> was embargoed by the British High Commission on grounds of cultural
> purity and good taste..

I wouldn't know about Hebrew, but a surprising number of Cockney words come
from Yiddish, and now are even used by non Cockneys.

-Newsman-

Jul 29, 2011, 2:00:00 AM7/29/11
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 01:33:12 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Where Wagner is concerned, Shaw and the F�hrer und Reichskanzler were
as two peas in a pod.

Both were immune to their own vaulting conceit and arrogance both of
which blinded them to any decent sense of self-awareness.

Self-styled as "a man of spiritual intensity", Shaw, who, like the
Reichskanzler was notably diffident about sharing his manifold
personal flaws with his audience, also penned:

"I think we ought to tackle the Jewish question by admitting the right
of the State to make eugenic experiments by weeding out any strains
they think undesirable."

In his preface to Geneva, published in 1945, Shaw argued that any
deaths in the Nazi concentration camps were caused simply by
overcrowding and lack of food. Any atrocities were the result of the
"natural percentage of callous toughs" among the guards and occur "in
every war".

Shaw was an ardent admirer and supporter of Stalin and an avid
proponent of Mussolini and Mosley. By his overt adulation of Stalin
he bestowed his lofty imprimatur on a monster whose crimes against
humanity and expedient ambivalence towards anti-semitism surpass
anything the Third Reich got up to.

Tilly

Jul 29, 2011, 3:23:16 AM7/29/11
"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

There have been virulently anti-Jewish statements by intellectuals
throughout history.

Their numbers included H. L. Mencken ('The Jews could be put down very
plausibly as the most unpleasant race ever heard of'); George Bernard Shaw
('Stop being Jews and start being human beings'); Henry Adams ('The whole
rotten carcass is rotten with Jew worms'); H.G. Wells ('A careful study of
anti-Semitism, prejudice and accusations might be of great value to many
Jews, who do not adequately realize the irritation they inflict'); Edgar
Degas (characterized as a 'wild anti-Semite'); Denis Diderot ('Brutish
people, vile and vulgar men'); Theodore Dreiser (New York is a 'kike's dream
of a ghetto,' and Jews are not 'pure Americans' and 'lack integrity'); T. S.
Eliot (a social as well as literary anti-Semite, even after the Holocaust);
Immanuel Kant ('The Jews still cannot claim any true genius, any truly great
man. All their talents and skills revolve around stratagems and low cunning
... They are a nation of swindlers.') Other famous anti-Semites include
Tacitus, Cicero, Aleksander Pushkin, Pierre Renoir, Thomas Edison, Henry
Ford, and, of course, Richard Wagner. This honor roll of anti-Jewish bigotry
goes on, and included people of every race, religion, and geographic area,
political leaning, gender, and age. The answer to the question why probably
lies more in the realm of abnormal psychology than in any rational attempts
to find understandable cause in history, or economics. Anti-Semitism is a
disease of the soul, and diseases are best diagnosed by examining those
infected with them

-Newsman-

Jul 29, 2011, 3:49:49 AM7/29/11
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 19:23:16 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Quite so. And that plainly includes your "last word" Shaw whom you
would somehow attempt to use as a tool to advance your own anti-Wagner
prejudices but who, through his own mouth and pen, plainly has you
irrevocably trumped.

(Snipped the pointless catalogue of anti-semitism that so painfully
characterises your empty, boredom-hours compulsions.)

Message has been deleted

Tilly

Jul 30, 2011, 10:39:38 PM7/30/11
"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Anti-Wagner prejudices? Are you mad?
I separate Wagner the man from his music which I enjoy. Do really think I
would
go to Bayreuth if I didn't like his music?
However there is still no getting away from the fact Wagner was a very
flawed human being.

> (Snipped the pointless catalogue of anti-semitism that so painfully
> characterises your empty, boredom-hours compulsions.)

Your imagination couldn't be further off mark.

Tilly

Jul 30, 2011, 10:43:05 PM7/30/11
"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You really ought to examine your own personal failings you arrogant, pompous
twit.

Janet Chapman

Jul 30, 2011, 11:10:33 PM7/30/11
On 28 July, 23:50, "Geopelia" <Geope...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "-Newsman-" <slay...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:42:37 +1200, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >>"-Newsman-" <slay...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Okay I will plead ignorance and ask why the link, I saw neither but
did read the latter.

Janet Chapman

Jul 30, 2011, 11:09:21 PM7/30/11
On 28 July, 23:12, Msgr Scooter <brf.garlo...@fourthbridgefiver.yew.
591> wrote:
> On , , Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:21:40 +1200, Re: The Master Race Pays Tribute to
> Richard Wagner. :-P, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Msgr Scooter" <brf.garlo...@fourthbridgefiver.yew.591> wrote in message

> >> I pointed out that she used another newsreader to post the message.
> >> She may be moronically stupid but she still knows not to use the same
> >> newsreader
> >> prog.
>
> >Is that all you can come up with you eternally stupid person?
>
> It's got you squirming so it has succeeded.
> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

And your evidence of squirming is what? I fail to see an slithering
or wiggling by Tilly, yet it is evident in others, especially those
that feed from the bottom and live under rocks, wouldn't you say Greg?

Janet Chapman

Jul 30, 2011, 11:13:35 PM7/30/11
On 29 July, 21:25, Msgr Scooter <brf.garlo...@fourthbridgefiver.yew.
591> wrote:
> On , , Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:16:03 +1200, Re: The Master Race Pays Tribute to

> Richard Wagner. :-P, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Msgr Scooter" <brf.garlo...@fourthbridgefiver.yew.591> wrote in message

> You were writhing like a snake so badly when you wrote that, you dropped a word
> in your reply making your reply incomprehensible.

> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

and your grammar is far from understandable, reads clumsily even if
correct and could have been worded far more efficiently eg :- > You
were writhing like a snake so badly, THAT when you wrote that, you
dropped a word
> in your reply making your reply incomprehensible.

A simple yet effective change I feel don't you Greg?

-Newsman-

Jul 30, 2011, 11:31:18 PM7/30/11
On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 14:43:05 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I've already examined yours and, as you now realise, found them
wanting. So the least you could do have the grace and decency to
extend the courtsey of thanking me.

-Newsman-

Jul 30, 2011, 11:32:41 PM7/30/11
On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 14:39:38 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thus creativity-cum-frailty.

Geopelia

Jul 31, 2011, 8:33:51 AM7/31/11

"Janet Chapman" <kue...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The black and white "Pygmalion" (1938) was a filmed version of Shaw's play.
"My Fair Lady" was a modern musical film loosely based on the story, with
alterations to the dialogue.

If you want the original myth here's Ovid's Metamorphoses version.
http://www.victorianweb.org/painting/classical/humphries1.html

Geopelia

Jul 31, 2011, 8:45:02 AM7/31/11
Operas are often based on the Greek and Roman classics or history, which
many people know.

Wagner used the Norse and German myths, which were not so well known to
English people.
I wonder how much the average German knew of them.

-Newsman-

Jul 31, 2011, 5:27:10 PM7/31/11
On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 00:45:02 +1200, "Geopelia" <Geop...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

Probably little more than the average Briton knew of the obscure
Cornish legend of Tristram and Iseult, who ended up as the
protagonists in Wagner's 'Tristan und Islode', the opera that, in
1865, launched the new chromaticism and daringly futuristic harmonic
relationships and dissonances in western music.

Geopelia

Aug 1, 2011, 12:49:43 AM8/1/11

"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I think most English people did know the legend, like the legends of King
Arthur. We did in my young days.
But who knows what young people learn about now?

-Newsman-

Aug 1, 2011, 1:46:59 AM8/1/11
On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:49:43 +1200, "Geopelia" <Geop...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

In today's schooling I understand there is a great emphasis on some
trumped up abstraction called "Life Skills". There was a time not so
long ago when these were naturally acquired by assimilation from
parents and elders, etc.

But I'll leave it to some politically correct apologist or other to
explain why teaching staff should nowadays be expected to act as much
as proxy parents and elders as they do as educators.

Rich...@hotmail.com

Aug 1, 2011, 8:25:21 AM8/1/11
On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 05:46:59 GMT, sla...@hotmail.com (-Newsman-)
wrote:

There have always been lessons on 'life skills' - just not called by
that name. Things like giving and receiving change, or in later years
how to write a cheque. In many schools older children were exposed to
conflict resolution and the care of children by being asked to help in
lower classes or do duty in playgrounds - some of that is coming back.
Lessons have long been held on the biology of sex, with that extending
to teenage relationships - often in more depth in girls schools.

Many of the child abuse cases demonstrate the lack of life experience
that the parents have had - their parents or grandparents may well
have lived in a larger family group, with more children, and more
generations and aunts and unclues to care for children. As that has
changed, perhaps it is reasonable for education to change to include
knowledge not as universally covered in the home environment.

There is a wealth of information avaialble, and children now learn a
lot more through television and movies than past generations. Their
knoeldge may be less common betwween individuals, but is not
necessarily less in volume. Education plays a part in ensuring that
some basic knowledge is covered if it has not already been picked up
through other sources. If "Life Skills" is needed, here's hoping the
correct priorities are being taught. Tolerance, consideration and
responsibilities for others would be a good start - sadly our current
government missed those lessons.

Geopelia

Aug 1, 2011, 8:39:13 AM8/1/11

"-Newsman-" <sla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I'm not a politically correct apologist, but my guess is that parents and
elders are much too busy both earning
a living these days to be able to teach children the way a mother at home
used to do.

But what can they do? If they wait until the mortgage is paid off to start a
family, they may be too old.