Wikileaks & Israel

colp

Dec 9, 2010, 3:25:59 PM12/9/10
http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/154598.html

An Israeli-born investigative journalist has found evidence that
WikiLeaks "struck a deal with Israel," based on which the websites
founder Julian Assange would withhold cables incriminating Israel in
exchange for money.

Peter K

Dec 9, 2010, 3:47:21 PM12/9/10
"colp" <co...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

That journalist must be a terrorist. I mean, he's publishing information
which I'm sure there are some people who would rather it wasn't published.
Actually, he's worse than a terrorist - he's not just publishing
information, he's actively going out and finding the information before he
publishes it. Let's hope the UN prosecutes him.

WD

Dec 9, 2010, 4:46:13 PM12/9/10

----------------------------------

Former WikiLeaks spokesperson Daniel Domscheit-Berg said he and other
WikiLeaks dissidents are planning to launch their own whistleblowers'
platform to fulfill WikiLeaks' original aim of “limitless file
sharing.” Die Tageszeitung

Mr. Domscheit-Berg, who is about to publish a book about his days
'Inside WikiLeaks', accuses Assange of acting as a “king” against the
will of others in the organization by “making deals” with media
organizations that are meant to create an explosive effect, which
others in WikiLeaks either know little or nothing about. Der Spiegel '

----------------------------------

He is planning to start his own whistle-blowing website in competition
with WikiLeaks, and he's selling a book. Credible source?

Weihana.

John Cawston

Dec 9, 2010, 6:58:36 PM12/9/10

Your source is PressTV, which is owned by the Islamic Republic of Iran.

To paraphrase Mandy Rice Davies ..

"Well, they would say that".

JC

Tilly

Dec 9, 2010, 7:02:49 PM12/9/10
"colp" <co...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

An Iranian source.
What a bloody joke!!!!!!!!!!!

--
femai...@gmail.com

Tilly

Dec 9, 2010, 7:07:07 PM12/9/10
"John Cawston" <rewa...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

This is what he actually said:

A DEFECTOR from the WikiLeaks website has spoken of a siege mentality
within an organisation run by its founder, Julian Assange, allegedly as
a personal fiefdom.
In an interview with The Times the German defector gave a blistering
insider's insight into the workings of WikiLeaks, which appears to
operate as secretly as the institutions that it infiltrates.

Until this month "Daniel Schmitt" was the second most public face of
WikiLeaks after Mr Assange, giving hundreds of interviews in defence of
the organisation's mission to put classified documents directly on the
internet.

This was his first interview with the international media since breaking
cover at the weekend. He has dropped his pseudonym and now uses his real
name, Daniel Domscheit-Berg. He is 32, a former hacker and lives in the
Prenzlauer Berg district of Berlin with his wife, an expert on
e-governance.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Initially, the WikiLeaks experiment was hailed as a turning point in
investigative journalism and Mr Domscheit-Berg, as its press spokesman,
was at the helm. Then things started to go wrong.

"The aim of the platform when it started in 2006 was to inform
intelligent people and supply them with a basis of solid facts for
intelligent decisions," he told The Times. "But it became a problem as
soon as we started to take sides."

The publicity drawn by this year's controversial revelations of Afghan
war documents started to push WikiLeaks beyond its limits.

"That has reinforced the hierarchical nature of the organisation," Mr
Domscheit-Berg said. "It has stifled the necessary discussion about
roles and responsibilities. Our raison d'etre is transparency, yet we
were not transparent ourselves."

WikiLeaks had become resistant to internal criticism and the dispute
with the US had given it a "siege mentality", he said. This had helped
to concentrate power in Mr Assange's hands.

According to Mr Domscheit-Berg, the cracks in the organisation became
all too apparent this year when WikiLeaks released thousands of internal
US army documents relating to the Afghan war and posted a video that
showed a US Apache helicopter killing at least 12 people, including two
Reuters journalists, in Baghdad in 2007.

Increasingly, WikiLeaks seemed to be fighting a battle with the US
Administration rather than providing a platform for whistleblowers
around the globe.

The point seemed to be driven home when Afghan collaborators of the
Allies were exposed to mortal danger by the leaked information. The
question of responsibility appeared to have been pushed to one side in
the rush to score a publicity coup.

"I have been with WikiLeaks for three years, invested a great deal of
time and money in it and have seen it grow hugely, quickly, too
quickly," Mr Domscheit-Berg said. When the Swedish authorities opened a
rape investigation against Mr Assange earlier this year, Mr
Domscheit-Berg thought that the boss should curtail his activities.

"He saw this as an attack and suspended me," Mr Domscheit-Berg said. "If
Julian can just snap his fingers and suspend me - he accused me of
insubordination and disloyalty - what does this say about WikiLeaks? If
he can do something like that it means that WikiLeaks is his baby and
only his."

Mr Domscheit-Berg, who was allegedly once close to the German hacking
community represented by the Chaos Computer Club, decided to jump ship.
He said that he would stay true to the ideals of opening up the world of
classified documents. "I don't want to talk about my plans openly at
this stage but it is clear that we should be decentralising this whole
venture."

One member of the Chaos hacking group said: "This is a big moment, a
signal to those who think WikiLeaks is spinning out of control. There
are other ways of doing this and Daniel's move is bound to create
competitors to Assange." Could it be that a maverick whistleblower
eventually breaks up Mr Assange's whistleblowing monopoly?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/wikileaks-defector-daniel-domscheit-berg-reveals-julian-assanges-siege-mentality/story-e6frg6so-1225930625424

--
femai...@gmail.com

Tilly

Dec 9, 2010, 7:09:48 PM12/9/10
"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh and here is his interview with Der Spiegel:

http://cryptome.org/0002/schmitt-spiegel.htm

--
femai...@gmail.com

Tilly

Dec 9, 2010, 7:14:12 PM12/9/10
"John Cawston" <rewa...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

Daniel Schmitt (aka Daniel Domscheit-Berg) isn't Jewish either and has
never claimed he is Jewish.
It's BS Iranian propaganda.

--
femai...@gmail.com

Tilly

Dec 9, 2010, 7:19:45 PM12/9/10
"John Cawston" <rewa...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

Read this and have a good laugh!!!! (Note 'the source' isn't named)

*According to an Arabic investigative journalism website [2], Assange
had received money from semi-official Israeli sources and promised them,
in a "secret, video-recorded agreement," not to publish any document
that may harm Israeli security or diplomatic interests.*

*According to the Al-Haqiqa sources, Assange met with Israeli officials
in Geneva earlier this year and struck the secret deal. The Israel
government, it seems, had somehow found out or expected that the
documents to be leaked contained a large number of documents about the
Israeli attacks on Lebanon and Gaza in 2006 and 2008-9 respectively.
These documents, which are said to have originated mainly from the
Israeli embassies in Tel Aviv and Beirut, where removed and possibly
destroyed by Assange, who is the only person who knows the password that
can open these documents, the sources added.*

http://www.rebelnews.org/opinion/media/553258-busted-wikileaks-working-for-israel

--
femai...@gmail.com

Tilly

Dec 9, 2010, 7:54:07 PM12/9/10
"John Cawston" <rewa...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

Now here's something that's really funny.........some sites are also
claiming Julian Assange is Jewish !!

lol

femai...@gmail.com

colp

Dec 10, 2010, 1:22:11 AM12/10/10
On Dec 10, 1:02 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "colp" <c...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

Fallacy: Ad Hominem

Description of Ad Hominem

Translated from Latin to English, "Ad Hominem" means "against the man"
or "against the person."

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or
argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the
author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically,
this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the
character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her
actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the
person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be
evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is
making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following
form:

1. Person A makes claim X.
2. Person B makes an attack on person A.
3. Therefore A's claim is false.

The reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the
character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most
cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made
(or the quality of the argument being made).

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html

colp

Dec 10, 2010, 1:32:55 AM12/10/10

The claim is testable. All you have to do is find something in the
leaked documents which contains intelligence information regarding
Israel's attacks on Lebanon or Gaza.

If the information isn't there you can be pretty sure that the story
is true.

Tilly

Dec 10, 2010, 1:50:01 AM12/10/10
"colp" <co...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

Fallacy: Ad Hominem

Description of Ad Hominem

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html

You're a joke.
You quote from an Iranian website which makes many false claims..
First of all there is no Israeli investigative journalist called Lia
Abramovitch born to Holpocaust survivors who writes for Syriatruth .
I got someone who is fluent in Arabic to check it out.
It claims Daniel Domscheit-Berg is an Israeli which is BS and then
claims Domescheit -Berg told Lia Abramovitch.WikiLeaks "struck a deal

with Israel," based on which the websites founder Julian Assange would
withhold cables incriminating Israel in exchange for money.

That is a load of crap .
And that s just for starters.............--
femai...@gmail.com

Tilly

Dec 10, 2010, 1:55:57 AM12/10/10
"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Then the source changes to an Arabic investigative journalist for
Al-Haqiqa . lol
These people really ought to make up their minds!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and BTW I have readthe interviews with Daniel Domscheit-Berg in
both English and German
and nowhere does he make such claims.
Does Lia Abramovitch exist? lol
Psssssstttt I'll tell you when you've done some work.

femai...@gmail.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rich...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2010, 5:24:29 AM12/10/10
On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 22:32:55 -0800 (PST), colp <co...@solder.ath.cx>
wrote:

So how much money do you think Key paid to get them to suppress all
assesments of John Key and his Minsiters?

If the information isn't there we can be fairly sure he paid enough -
right?

Tilly

Dec 10, 2010, 5:31:33 AM12/10/10
<Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hehehehe,

--
femai...@gmail.com

colp

Dec 11, 2010, 3:13:07 PM12/11/10

Others have also observed you resorting to slander when you can't
support your argument.

> You quote from an Iranian website which makes many false claims..

Such as?

> First of all there is no Israeli   investigative journalist called Lia
> Abramovitch born to Holpocaust survivors who writes for Syriatruth .

Really?

> I got someone who is fluent in Arabic to check it out.

Why should anyone take your word for it?

> It claims Daniel  Domscheit-Berg  is an Israeli

No, it claims that Lia is an Israeli and Daniel is her source.

Who is the really the joke here?

colp

Dec 11, 2010, 3:25:42 PM12/11/10
On Dec 10, 11:24 pm, Rich80...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 22:32:55 -0800 (PST), colp <c...@solder.ath.cx>

> wrote:

> >> Your source is PressTV, which is owned by the Islamic Republic of Iran.
>
> >> To paraphrase Mandy Rice Davies ..
>
> >> "Well, they would say that".
>
> >The claim is testable. All you have to do is find something in the
> >leaked documents which contains intelligence information regarding
> >Israel's attacks on Lebanon or Gaza.
>
> >If the information isn't there you can be pretty sure that the story
> >is true.
>
> So how much money do you think Key paid to get them to suppress all
> assesments of John Key and his Minsiters?

You should really get some professional for your obsession with
National.

> If the information isn't there we can be fairly sure he paid enough -
> right?

No, there is no reason to think that unimportant information was
censored by Assange.

Tilly

Dec 11, 2010, 3:45:41 PM12/11/10
"colp" <co...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

Such as?

Really?

Fact: Lia doesn't exist, there is no Israeli investigative journo by
that name..

Who is the really the joke here?

--
femai...@gmail.com

Tilly

Dec 11, 2010, 3:48:46 PM12/11/10
"colp" <co...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

Such as?

Really?

And you think people she believe your word given your sources?

> It claims Daniel Domscheit-Berg is an Israeli

No, it claims that Lia is an Israeli and Daniel is her source.

Daniel never said it and Lia doesn't exist you fool.

Who is the really the joke here?

You.

--
femai...@gmail.com

colp

Dec 11, 2010, 3:56:22 PM12/11/10
On Dec 10, 10:33 pm, Fr Scooter <5c 7...@goatmile.dpn> wrote:
> On , , Thu, 9 Dec 2010 22:22:11 -0800 (PST), Re: Wikileaks & Israel, colp
> The zionists do it slightly differently.
> They hear of a person about to make a claim.
> They defame the person before they make the claim.
> They then say "You can't believe what they say, look at what people are saying
> about them".
> zionist tactics are quite obvious when you recognise them.

The word "devil" means slanderer. It's etymologically accurate to say
that such tactics are diabolical.

timbochov

Dec 11, 2010, 5:39:34 PM12/11/10
On Dec 9, 12:47 pm, "Peter K" <pe...@parcelvej.dk> wrote:
> "colp" <c...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

> >http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/154598.html
>
> > An Israeli-born investigative journalist has found evidence that
> > WikiLeaks "struck a deal with Israel," based on which the websites
> > founder Julian Assange would withhold cables incriminating Israel in
> > exchange for money.
>
> That journalist must be a terrorist. I mean, he's publishing information
> which I'm sure there are some people who would rather it wasn't published.
> Actually, he's worse than a terrorist - he's not just publishing
> information, he's actively going out and finding the information before he
> publishes it. Let's hope the UN prosecutes him.

I would assume he's not a terrorist, he is merely publishing
information released "unofficially" from Government sources. If there
is a crime, its treason from the person(s) releasing the information.

Message has been deleted

colp

Dec 11, 2010, 6:45:49 PM12/11/10

Whoosh!

Tilly

Dec 11, 2010, 7:03:32 PM12/11/10
"timbochov" <tuata...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I agree, Assange is no terrorist and he doesn't steal or solicit
information.
People give him the information.

--
femai...@gmail.com

colp

Dec 11, 2010, 7:26:31 PM12/11/10
On Dec 12, 9:48 am, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:

tillty: It claims Daniel Domscheit-Berg is an Israeli

colp: No, it claims that Lia is an Israeli and Daniel is her source.

tilly: Daniel never said it and Lia doesn't exist you fool.

Your denials don't change the fact that your criticsm was based on
nothing more than your own lie.

You are such a hypocrite, lying and falsely accusing others of lying.

Tilly

Dec 11, 2010, 7:38:58 PM12/11/10

On Dec 12, 9:48 am, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:

tillty: It claims Daniel Domscheit-Berg is an Israeli

colp: No, it claims that Lia is an Israeli and Daniel is her source.

tilly: Daniel never said it and Lia doesn't exist you fool.

Your denials don't change the fact that your criticsm was based on
nothing more than your own lie.

No lie, I thought *you* said Daniel is an Israeli, someone else said it
inanother newsgroup.
They also said Assange is Jewish.

You are such a hypocrite, lying and falsely accusing others of lying.

FACT: There is no Israeli investigative journalist called Lia
Abramovitch, let alone one whose parents died in the Holocaust who works
for Syriatruth.
She's fictional.
Got it now?

--
femai...@gmail.com

colp

Dec 11, 2010, 7:53:25 PM12/11/10
On Dec 12, 1:38 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "colp" <c...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

> On Dec 12, 9:48 am, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> tillty: It claims Daniel Domscheit-Berg is an Israeli
>
> colp: No, it claims that Lia is an Israeli and Daniel is her source.
>
> tilly: Daniel never said it and Lia doesn't exist you fool.
>
> Your denials don't change the fact that your criticsm was based on
> nothing more than your own lie.
>
> No lie, I thought *you* said  Daniel is an Israeli, someone else said it
> inanother newsgroup.

It's evident that you were lying because of your attempt to change the
subject after I pointed it out.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kuee

Dec 12, 2010, 12:13:00 PM12/12/10
On 10 Dec, 22:35, Fr Scooter <5c 7...@goatmile.dpn> wrote:
> On , , Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:55:57 +1300, Re: Wikileaks & Israel, "Tilly"
>

> <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >"Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> femail1...@gmail.com

> >Then the  source changes to an Arabic investigative journalist for
> >Al-Haqiqa .  lol
> >These people really ought to make up their minds!!!!!!!!!!!
> >Oh and BTW I have readthe interviews with Daniel Domscheit-Berg   in
> >both English and German
> >and nowhere does he make such claims.
> >Does  Lia Abramovitch exist?   lol
> >Psssssstttt I'll tell you when you've done some work.
>
> "Work", that's a joke, you've never done a days work in your life.
> You still haven't told us about your grandmother and Albert Einstein.
>
> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

and you know this how???? Bin stalking again, Googling peoples names,
trawling through web sites by the hundreds looking for dirt on anyone,
forgetting that your posts go back to the nineties, maybe earlier, but
as usual you will not fess up, you claim not to see my posts unless
others reply to them thats BS, you sit there with steam coming out of
your ears, cos now you know no one here likes you one iota and you are
a disgrace to your Bahai faith and members, wonder if they see or read
what you write, I know a couple of people who are Bahai faith, might
do a Gweggyleak, let them see the true person you really are, and how
ashamed they would be, oh yes, kink in your armour (or was that
chink??) who cares, you know what I mean, and I know you are watching.

Kuee

Dec 12, 2010, 12:20:44 PM12/12/10
On 12 Dec, 11:44, Fr Scooter <5c 7...@goatmile.dpn> wrote:
> On , , Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:45:41 +1300, Re: Wikileaks & Israel, "Tilly"
> The joke is that you fqil to tell us about your grandmother prostituting herself
> to Albert Einstein.

> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

and your mother killing herself to get rid of you in her life, shame
shame shame, even if your claim were true, which I doubt at least her
grandmother knew who to turn to, to turn heads, to be marked by the
press, good idea I think. So Gweg, I so look forward to meeting up
with you pussy, maybe we could come to some sort of amicable truce,
but until you get your caregiver to to drive you to the park, we will
never know, what are you a man couNOTtgh or a pussy?? You coward. Was
that you I saw on the bridge near Girls High School, a gaggle of
gigglers were doing abseiling off the bridge, and you were watching,
not so far away from then, rubbing yourself casually against the
railings, you filthy pervert, those girls would never take a look at
you, but if you cant get little boys to watch, this is the next best
thing I guess, I am sure it was you.

Kuee

Dec 12, 2010, 12:27:07 PM12/12/10

It amuses me so much how people like you and gweg make new rules every
time they fail to suck others in, you decide what makes people liars,
and spew the criteria out when they have nothing left to say or
prove,

> It's evident that you were lying because of your attempt to change the
> subject after I pointed it out.

Remember that everyone, a new rule about how you must be lying if you
change the course of the conversation, particularly if you change the
subject because certain people dont know how to hold a conversation, a
converstion goes back and forth, it is not a monologue it is a shared
form of communication, and at some stage the original topic gives way
to another topic, imagine if we all had one sentence and that is all
we can talk about ever, would be like listening to gwegory drone on
about all homosexuals being child molesters, oh good god I have
changed the topic, I must be a complete liar for doing so, if I was to
follow your criteria.

Kuee

Dec 12, 2010, 12:28:51 PM12/12/10
On 12 Dec, 19:32, Fr Scooter <5c 7...@goatmile.dpn> wrote:
> On , , Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:48:46 +1300, Re: Wikileaks & Israel, "Tilly"
> You are for not telling us about your gramdmother pimping herself to Albert

> Einstein.
>
> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

shut up, you moan when others go on at you, you never answer any
accusations, yet you drone on and one and on about this one thing.
You seem to know all about it, lets hear your delusional rant about
this topic, if ou cant, then shut up, or should I say F*** up and die.

Kuee

Dec 12, 2010, 12:33:47 PM12/12/10
On 12 Dec, 19:37, Fr Scooter <5c 7...@goatmile.dpn> wrote:
> On , , Sun, 12 Dec 2010 13:38:58 +1300, Re: Wikileaks & Israel, "Tilly"
>

> <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >"colp" <c...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

> >On Dec 12, 9:48 am, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >tillty: It claims Daniel Domscheit-Berg is an Israeli
>
> >colp: No, it claims that Lia is an Israeli and Daniel is her source.
>
> >tilly: Daniel never said it and Lia doesn't exist you fool.
>
> >Your denials don't change the fact that your criticsm was based on
> >nothing more than your own lie.
>
> >No lie, I thought *you* said  Daniel is an Israeli, someone else said it
> >inanother newsgroup.
> >They also said Assange is Jewish.
>
> >You are such a hypocrite, lying and falsely accusing others of lying.
>
> >FACT: There is no Israeli investigative journalist called Lia
> >Abramovitch,
>
> How the hell would you know?
> Unless you are a spruiker of the zionists.
> You claim to know everyone in Israel and what they do for a living.
> You can't seriously expect us to believe you.

> >let alone one whose parents died in the Holocaust who works
> >for Syriatruth.
>
> Why not?
> Plenty of Jews tried to join the Nazi Party, Emil Maurice was one, unless you
> try and deny it, I'm waiting, are you going to try and deny it?
>
> >She's fictional.
>
> Like you are as one of my sockies, do you think anyone really believes a word
> you say?
> You've been caught out in lies so many times you have no credibility left at
> all.
> Next you will tell me that Vince Brownson told you all about me?
> Go on, did Vince tell you all about me?
>
> >Got it now?
>
> You have never had it in the first place so it is pretty rich to demand others
> tell you if they have it.
> Besides you still haven't told us about your grandmother and Albert Einstein as
> the honey trap to convince him to become President of Israel.

> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

Vince was no fool, a shrewd business man of many years, if he had dirt
on you, it is sad that he passed away before I had a chance to ask
him, if people call me obsessive, your obsessive ranting and droning
on about Tilly's grandmother is gone from tedious to pathetic,
obviously she is not going to comment (wise move) and obviously you
are never going to let it go, grow up gwegory, no one here likes you,
so stop all the namecalling and BS and see if you have any chance to
increase your credibility from major negative numbers to even close to
zero, I doubt it, you still have not told me when you will meet up
with me in person, come on gweg, scared of me are you, obviously, or
are you terrified I might be wearing a wire, or have snipers with you
in their sights, you are a pathetic cowardly little man with a huge
delusional system, so how about you tell us about your happy marriage,
and how you managed to f*** that up majorly as well.

Kuee

Dec 12, 2010, 12:36:56 PM12/12/10
On 12 Dec, 19:38, Fr Scooter <5c 7...@goatmile.dpn> wrote:
> On , , Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:53:25 -0800 (PST), Re: Wikileaks & Israel, colp
> She lies all the time, you don't need to pint out specific incidences to us.

> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

thats so rich coming from az wimp who has no idea what truth is, being
a sociopath does that to a person, void and unable to experience any
type of emotion, and cowardly, hiding behind his mummy till she killed
herself, I guess if you were breast fed until you were ten years old,
you would have some sort of Oedipus issues, love your mummy like that
Gweg, love your mummy as you watched her in the shower. Give it up,
you are being laughed at buy all and sundry on this site, no one
believes anything you say, why dont you try alt.barelylegal, oh yes
thats right, you have been subscribed to that for years.

Tilly

Dec 12, 2010, 4:14:40 PM12/12/10
"Kuee" <kue...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He doesn't, he makes it up as he goes along.

Bin stalking again, Googling peoples names,
trawling through web sites by the hundreds looking for dirt on anyone,
forgetting that your posts go back to the nineties, maybe earlier, but
as usual you will not fess up, you claim not to see my posts unless
others reply to them thats BS, you sit there with steam coming out of
your ears, cos now you know no one here likes you one iota and you are
a disgrace to your Bahai faith and members, wonder if they see or read
what you write, I know a couple of people who are Bahai faith, might
do a Gweggyleak, let them see the true person you really are, and how
ashamed they would be, oh yes, kink in your armour (or was that
chink??) who cares, you know what I mean, and I know you are watching.

--
femai...@gmail.com

Message has been deleted

colp

Dec 12, 2010, 9:20:46 PM12/12/10
On Dec 13, 6:27 am, Kuee <kuee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 Dec, 13:53, colp <c...@solder.ath.cx> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 12, 1:38 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > "colp" <c...@solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

> > > On Dec 12, 9:48 am, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > tillty: It claims Daniel Domscheit-Berg is an Israeli
>
> > > colp: No, it claims that Lia is an Israeli and Daniel is her source.
>
> > > tilly: Daniel never said it and Lia doesn't exist you fool.
>
> > > Your denials don't change the fact that your criticsm was based on
> > > nothing more than your own lie.
>
> > > No lie, I thought *you* said  Daniel is an Israeli, someone else said it
> > > inanother newsgroup.
>
> > It's evident that you were lying because of your attempt to change the
> > subject after I pointed it out.
>
> It amuses me so much how people like you and gweg make new rules

What new rules?

Message has been deleted