Driver for HP Deskjet 845c (Windows 98)

JayJay

Feb 19, 2008, 1:19:27 AM2/19/08
A neighbour has been given an HP Deskjet 845c printer to go with his
Windows 98 computer but hasn't been given the driver CD.

I've goggled for the driver but it appears that HP no longer supplies
the driver for Windows 98.

Does anyone have the driver or know how I can download one.

EMB

Feb 19, 2008, 1:37:53 AM2/19/08

http://www.printer-drivers.com/drivers/143/143696.htm

You'll have to register for Driverguide to get it.

Message has been deleted

JayJay

Feb 19, 2008, 2:18:05 AM2/19/08

I registered on this site but for the life of me I can't log in
correctly. I enter a correct email address and password log in but
when I attempt to go further it says I need to reenter the
registration information. I notice that when I log in I press the
enter button and at this point the password box goes blank. I've sent
an email to them but don't hold out too much hope.

JayJay

Feb 19, 2008, 2:19:58 AM2/19/08
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:48:00 +1300, no...@nospamyahoo.cnn wrote:

> Plenty of Driver sites you will find on google.

All the ones I've tried (and I've tried a lot) don't have the driver
for 98. If you know a site that has this driver I would appreciate a
link.

JayJay

Feb 19, 2008, 2:59:51 AM2/19/08

Since I wrote this message I've received a reply from DriveGuide and
they have reset my account settings and I can now enter the site and
download. I now have the driver I was seeking.

Impressed with the speed in which they answered my email, around 30
minutes to reply, not bad for a free registration.