plucked from the ashes

tintin

Jul 10, 2017, 7:16:26 AM7/10/17
to nycsupercollider

[Picking this thread up here...]

All--

I may not be able to make a regular weekend meeting, but I defer to the group.
Some evening mid-week is ideal for me, Tuesday through Thursday.  6 or 7p start?
Maybe we can have a regular weekday and an occasional weekend day?

Having said that, would be great if we could make it easy for Brian to visit us, whether regularly or on occasion.  It's an opportunity for us
to have a deep update on SuperCollider and, per his request, a way for us to provide feedback and perhaps influence the to the long-term vector
of SC development.  Seems like an oppotunity we should not pass up!

Regarding our first weekend date...  Let's please do this after next weekend.
The second installment of NYCEMF is next weekend at National Sawdust, July 14-16th:

Drew -- Thanks for offering your space for NYC SuperCollider.  This is really fantastic.  As we approach fall, sounds like we may have other
places to hold meetings, so you don't have to be on point all the time, unless you choose.

When is the soonest we could plan a meeting in your space?  Are both weekends and weekday evenings available?

If you're certain you can commit, please send us an address and with your guidance we'll schedule a few meetings for July, August and September.

A bit of good luck in store for NYC SuperCollider, methinks.

Best,
david