Fwd: Arduino Day March 29

Nick Colvin

Mar 6, 2014, 4:34:23 PM3/6/14
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks, a friend at ITP forwarded the below to me.

Let me know if you're interested in presenting and I'll put you in touch.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tom Igoe <t...@nyu.edu>
Subject: Arduino Day March 29
Date: March 4, 2014 at 5:50:53 PM EST
To: Zoe Romano <z.ro...@arduino.cc>, Luisa Castiglioni <pr...@arduino.cc>, massimo banzi <m.b...@arduino.cc>
Cc: Crys Moore <crys...@nyu.edu>, Antonius Wiriadjaja <thean...@gmail.com>, hel lojihyun <jihyu...@nyu.edu>, Dan O'Sullivan <dan.os...@nyu.edu>, Midori Yasuda <midori...@nyu.edu>, Dario Buzzini <da...@ideo.com>

Hi all,

Pardon the mass mailing, but I wanted to hit a bunch of you at once, both personally, and as representatives of groups you’re part of, or run.

Arduino’s planning a worldwide anniversary event on March 29th to bring together the people and projects that have made it grow to where it is today. At ITP, we’re hosting an event to bring together our friends in New York as part of Arduino Day. We’d love to have you (and yours) participate.

The event will consist of three elements:
• Showing beginners what Arduino is and how to use it hands-on,
• How I Made That Arduino Project demonstrations,
• A gallery of great demos of Arduino projects

We’d love to you participate in any or all of the three. Or just come see what your neighbors have been up to.

It’ll take place from 12 - 5 on Saturday March 29, at the Tisch School of the Arts, 721 Broadway. Beginner sessions and demonstrations will be on the ITP floor (4th floor) and the gallery will be on the ground floor.

If you know of other people or groups whom we should invite, please let us know. The more the merrier.  The list I’m mailing here is by no means exhaustive or exclusive.

If you want to host your own event for that day instead, mail Zoe Romano and Luisa Castiglioni, Arduino’s press, marketing, and communications team, who are coordinating the whole event worldwide, who’s cc:ed here, and she can set you up with info.

We are hoping to really highlight how folks are using and teaching Arduino in the NYC area, or using it in their creative practice. If you’re interested in participating please let us know and let’s talk about the details. If you’re interested but not sure how you’d participate, let us know that too, and we’ll make some suggestions. We hope to nail down the details by March 14.

Thanks much,

Tom Igoe

keith patchel

Mar 6, 2014, 7:34:00 PM3/6/14
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nick      I will check it out….Thanks For SuperCollider…..I'm really glad I met you guys       best  Keith