Sorry about being gone so much this summer

Michael Musick

Jul 17, 2013, 6:30:06 AM7/17/13
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com

I hope everyone is having a great summer.  I do apologize, but am just unfortunately out of town for most of the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of this summer.  I will eventually be able to make meetings regularly again, but it may not be until September.  Until then, I hope you all have an enjoyable couple months.

- Michael Musick

keith patchel

Jul 17, 2013, 11:54:14 AM7/17/13
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
Have a great summer!   wonderful to see you last week...thanks for all your help    best wishes    Keith