Can I present current work on Citygram project this coming Wednesday

Michael Musick

Jan 31, 2014, 2:37:14 PM1/31/14
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

First, I just wanted to double check that we are still meeting at Tekserve on the First Wednesdays?

Assuming we are, I am not sure what the plans for this coming meeting next Wednesday. But if there is time, I would like to present the current work I have been doing with the Citygram project. More specifically, I would like to show you the SC class files I have written for the project and get your feedback on their ease of use, and quality for use? These are also the first class files I have written for SC (what???!!?!?! I guess its just never come up in the work I have done.) So I wanted to see if the internals are looking "proper" as they start to get pushed out to a larger community.

If you were curious to check it out prior please feel free. You can download the class files from
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7om02h2tf66j84s/7PyF6sSFd6
The project description is available at http://citygram.smusic.nyu.edu

Hope everyone is having a great day, and I as always, I am looking forward to Wednesday!

- Michael

daniel palkowski

Jan 31, 2014, 4:55:31 PM1/31/14
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
is Ben around...Ben, do we have TS or do we need to stick to WW?

- Michael

Nick Colvin

Feb 4, 2014, 2:55:23 PM2/4/14
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
I'm stoked to see this stuff, Michael.

Has anyone confirmed with Ben that we're on for tomorrow?

If we're not good for Tekserve, I can host at the Wooly.

daniel palkowski

Feb 4, 2014, 3:04:40 PM2/4/14
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
just sent him a note, we shall c...