Another monthly meeting?

ami...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2015, 8:20:24 PM1/21/15
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
Hey all --
I'm sick and wasn't able to make this month's meeting, which makes me even more hopeful: any news on an alternate (1st wednesday) sc meeting?

Tom

daniel palkowski

Jan 22, 2015, 4:42:09 PM1/22/15
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
still in need of a venue, methinks

Konstantin Leonenko

Jan 22, 2015, 5:45:34 PM1/22/15
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

this morning I've sent a request to the HackManhattan mailing list for the Wednesday, 4th February 19:00 meetup. Will update everyone as soon as I get a reply.

ami...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2015, 11:45:08 PM2/2/15
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com, nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, any news on this? I'm getting ready to release my haskell-to-SC library and i'd love to workshop my introductory materials on yall if you'd be interested!

Tom

daniel palkowski

Feb 3, 2015, 12:32:28 AM2/3/15
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
sounds good!  Think we also had a request for some introductory treatment, which is always a good thing too!

Konstantin Leonenko

Feb 3, 2015, 12:06:22 PM2/3/15
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

tomorrow I'll give a small intro-overview of SC for the uninitiated. Here's a small plan (not sure if I'll be able to cover it all) - it'd be amazing if you could contribute. Let's talk future plans there as well and make a small program for a couple of upcoming meetups.

Cheers!!!

Nick Colvin

Feb 3, 2015, 2:03:21 PM2/3/15
to nycsuper...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in your workshop, Tom, though I'm not available tomorrow.

Perhaps we could do it at the next wooly meeting, or the next HackManhattan meetup?

- N