Join us for SYNTHESIS 2017: Blockchain and how it is creating a new wave of crowdfunding and startup investments

EZGI UCAR

Oct 26, 2017, 2:24:21 PM10/26/17
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com

Hi All:

LOOMIA and Microsoft proudly bring you SYNTHESIS 2017. This year we will cover the exciting topic of blockchain and how it is creating a new wave of crowdfunding and startup investments.

Following the success of our first SYNTHESIS event last year, we are back with a blockchain-focused networking and educational evening featuring the brightest stars in blockchain technology. Last year we had attendees and executives from major companies such as Flextronics, I am+ (Will.i.am's wearable tech brand) and RGA.

Join us this November to learn about LOOMIA's blockchain initiatives and to hear about the future of this emerging industry.

When: Thursday, November 16, 2017

Attendee Registration: 5:30 - 6:00 PM
Keynotes: 6:15 - 8:15 PM
Cocktail reception: 8:15 - 9:30 PM

Keynote Speakers:

Solomon Lederer, PhD - Blockchain Lead at LOOMIA
Chris Dannen - Founder and Partner, Iterative Capital Management
Shawn Wilkinson - Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Storj
Janett Liriano - Chief Executive Officer, LOOMIA

Looking forward to seeing you on November 16!

Regards,

Ezgi Ucar
Director of Product Development
Loomia