Need Help Soldering Imac 30 pin lcd connector to mother board

Federico Ramirez

Apr 7, 2015, 11:56:37 AM4/7/15
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I accidently broke the lcd 30 pin connector from my friend's imac.I need to fix it asap :( if anyone here has experience doing this type of work, pls. Send me an email with a price quote. I attached a picture. I also bought the new connector. Thank you so much.
20150405_115328-1.jpg

Manny Chandna

Apr 7, 2015, 12:04:34 PM4/7/15
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Looking for an electronic repair tech to specifically repair sound & lighting gear.  Must have 5-7 years experience.  This is a part time position which could lead to full time.  Current location is in Queens, NY but will be relocating to Long Island by end of year.  Email resume to  chandnam at gmail.com