UES Radio Shack going out of business sale

Shawn Curtis

Mar 30, 2017, 4:20:15 PM3/30/17
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I was there today to pick up a couple random wiring components and paid $0.82 for 3 packs of misc connectors. They are practically giving away resistors/capacitors/connectors/etc. If anyone is interested, the sale lasts until Sunday.

Clay

Mar 30, 2017, 5:09:29 PM3/30/17
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com

A lot  of Radio Shacks around the city are closing and having sales.  The one near me on

Court and Atlantic in Brooklyn is also have a going out of business sale.

Clay Budin
clay_...@hotmail.com
917-971-0231
Skype: clay.budin

Widget

I was there today to pick up a couple random wiring components and paid $0.82 for 3 packs of misc connectors. They are practically giving away resistors/capacitors/connectors/etc. If anyone is interested, the sale lasts until Sunday.

Clay

Apr 3, 2017, 4:22:18 PM4/3/17
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com

Probably eventually...

Clay Budin
clay_...@hotmail.com
917-971-0231
Skype: clay.budin

Apr 28, 2017, 8:01:38 PM4/28/17
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I just went by the Radio Shack on Court St at Atlantic Ave and they are selling the fixtures, including the flat storage drawers they keep the component parts in.  When I inquired as to the price the manager said that each set of 7 drawers was "$300 maybe $100."  Not sure what that means but if you get them be sure to bargain.

They are only open tonight (Friday) and then tomorrow until 3 pm.

Clay Budin
clay_...@hotmail.com
917-971-0231

I was there today to pick up a couple random wiring components and paid $0.82 for 3 packs of misc connectors. They are practically giving away resistors/capacitors/connectors/etc. If anyone is interested, the sale lasts until Sunday.

Mandy Mandelstein
c.512.658.4226