Be On America's Greatest Makers With Me

Eduardo Matos

Jul 7, 2016, 8:18:30 PM7/7/16
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
I submitted my invention to a reality tv show, America's Greatest Makers, on TBS and after an interview with them they are considering me for the show, but in order to be on the show I would need a tech, who can build the prototype, and a programmer/coder who can program my invention. If you are a tech or coder/programmer who would like to partner up with me and be on the show with me contact with me ASAP.

Thanks,
Eduardo

James Marquardt

Jul 7, 2016, 8:25:15 PM7/7/16
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
PM me what the product does and what you need. I can certainly build the prototype, and possibly the code as well.

JIm
-----
No virus found in this message.

Eduardo Matos

Jul 7, 2016, 9:43:57 PM7/7/16
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
How can I pm you? I am not seeing that option.

Matthew Schrack

Jul 7, 2016, 10:52:50 PM7/7/16
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Eduardo,

I'm a programmer / maker but now live in MN.  However I work for a company based in NYC. Depending on what you need and when I may be able to do it or get a coworker interested in helping you out.

Quick Questions:

What is it?

What programming language?

When?

The more info, the better I can help you out.

- Matthew

Eduardo Matos

Jul 7, 2016, 11:10:54 PM7/7/16
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
My invention is The Combat Sensei, a smart app enabled gaming hardware that basically turns combat into a sport or a real life video game where players can interact with each other and their scores and various other metrics are analyze and displayed through their smart devices. I don't know what language would be used yet... That would have to be discussed. Just to be clear there won't be any compensation for this just a chance to be on the show and equity in my company. If interested contact me ASAP at: eduard...@combatsensei.com