Visiting from Nashville

Matt Kenigson

Jun 16, 2015, 7:37:59 PM6/16/15
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Hi!  I'm the co-founder of Make Nashville and the Nashville Mini Maker Faire.  I'm in NY for the next couple of days and I'm connecting with area makers to visit hackerspaces, makerspaces, and see what folks are doing around here.  Do you have any suggestions for me?  Do you know of any places I can visit tomorrow (Wednesday) and/or Thursday morning?

Thanks,

Matt Kenigson
Co Founder, Make Nashville
Call or text 615-624-4040

Lowry, Michael

Jun 17, 2015, 12:02:30 AM6/17/15
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matt,

Makerbar in Hoboken NJ has an open night every Wednesday night that you are welcome to attend. There's also hack Manhattan but I'm not sure what nights they are open (Thursday comes to mind?). There's also NYC Resistor of course to pay a visit.

http://meetu.ps/kdgks<-- meet up page

Hope this helps,

-Mike

Sent from Gmail Mobile