Two bit circus is looking for fluent Qlab patron

Roman Osherov

Jun 30, 2015, 2:32:31 PM6/30/15
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I just got a message from Brent (the CEO) looking for someone that can help troubleshoot an installation they have here in the NYC region. Either hit me up or him for more details and to get in contact.

Thanks
Roman

markY

Jul 1, 2015, 8:53:46 AM7/1/15
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roman-
Mark Yurkiw here....what is the problem, maybe I can help or someone I know.

Andy Lang

Jul 28, 2015, 4:23:19 PM7/28/15
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I'm assuming this had been sorted already, since I've fallen quite behind on reading this list, but my day job is as 1/3 of the QLab support team. If we can be of assistance, shoot us an email at sup...@figure53.com!

-Andy