Need help connecting Raspberry Pi to Netgear REadyNAS102

James Marquardt

Feb 19, 2017, 10:11:00 PM2/19/17
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Greets!

I have been trying every method known to Google trying to get my Rpi to connect to my ReadyNAS102 with NO success.  I have the NAS set for SMB, and NFS for sharing but the Rpi comes back with some sort of error no matter what method I try.

Long story short my ultimate goal is to have the Rpi act as a DLNA server and source of my playlists for my media player - Long story.  I was able to do this with my old Win 7 pc, but that died so I am looking to see if I can do the same with the Rpi as it would be  far better solution.

So, if there is anyone out there that could spare some time on a phone call to help me get this thing working I would really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Jim