Need a a robot for a Mashable Video

Keith Hopkin

Aug 11, 2016, 11:57:21 AM8/11/16
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Hi!

I am a Video Producer at Mashable and am working on a video project that will let users control robots with SMS. I'd love to collaborate with someone who can build some fun (somewhat) functional robots. Please get in touch!!

I make lots of fun and weird stuff. Have a quick look!

Here's a video I just produced that shows how to build a device so your dog can take and txt you selfies!

Thanks!

Keith

Brett Pipitone

Sep 15, 2016, 12:54:05 AM9/15/16
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Hi Keith,
I might be able to help. I make robot controllers and robot kits for just this sort of tinkering. Check out the link for a (very amatuer) video of my Cortex kit and an upcoming Kickstarter for something more ambitious. I'll be in NYC for Maker Faire October 1 and 2 if your still looking for something. I'm bringing a whole mess of robots.
Link:
https://vimeo.com/175640744

Brett
www.robomotivelabs.com