Small batch soldering help needed, paid and for a good cause

Eric Skiff

Feb 2, 2018, 10:32:26 AM2/2/18
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Hi all!

I've been working with https://heatseek.org/ which makes temperature sensors to protect tenants from landlords who turn off their heat, and we need some help soldering the next batch of 12 sensors together. If anyone is available for 3-4 hours of easy through-hole soldering during working hours either Monday or Tuesday, wants to help a good cause and make $25/hr, please let me know!

Thanks
-Eric

--
Product Strategy & Development
with Ruby on Rails and iOS

Michael Zions

Feb 2, 2018, 10:54:09 AM2/2/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
This would be in downtown Manhattan? At NYCR?

Michael Zions

Eric Skiff

Astrida Valigorsky

Feb 2, 2018, 12:26:07 PM2/2/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I can help on Monday and Tuesday Eric.

Best,

Astrida

jarek

Feb 3, 2018, 10:19:23 PM2/3/18
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
If there's any interest in an SMT version that could be made by macrofab or other PCBA, I'd love to lend my design skills :)

feck...@earthlink.net

Feb 4, 2018, 10:21:33 AM2/4/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com

Hello Eric,

I can help you out on Monday if you need it.  Do you have equipment or should we bring our own (know that all my stuff has been used with eutectic lead solder)?  If you want me to come, please let me know the place and time.

Don Recklies