Dumbwaiter

Carol

Jun 12, 2017, 3:38:18 PM6/12/17
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Hello, NYC Resistors,

Years ago we had a custom-made dumbwaiter installed in our then-gutted house. We now need someone who can fix it. Can anyone take on this challenge, or recommend someone who can?

It was made by a family company out of California, using a motor made​ to open garage doors. The company never gave us a wiring diagram, although to my know-a-bit-of-electronics brain it would seem to be straightforward...but then again, everything seems easy until you start doing it.

It was a glorious thing to have in our house, and we'd be thrilled to get it working again.

Carol

James Marquardt

Jun 12, 2017, 3:42:22 PM6/12/17
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com

Where are you located?  I might be able to stop by in my travels through the 4 boroughs.

JIm

James Marquardt

Jun 12, 2017, 3:43:29 PM6/12/17
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
I sent you an email asking where you are located as I am always traveling the 4 boroughs.    I might be able to stop by

JIm