May 30th is the NYC Resistor Interactive Show!

David Huerta

May 27, 2015, 6:04:03 PM5/27/15
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

David from Resistor here. As we did last year (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMXC6dgjsRI), we’re going to have a very generous baker’s dozen of some pretty great interactive artists (Peiqi Su, Trammel Hudson, Amelia C Winger-Bearskin, Oliver Warden, to name a few) show off their visions of human-machine interaction in the robotic future to come. It’s more of an party than a plain art show, with more dancing than deconstruction. $15 online or at the door. Full deets here: http://www.nycresistor.com/2015/05/06/interactive-show-may-30th-8pm-be-there/.

Here's a shareable tweet, if you're into that sort of thing: https://twitter.com/nycresistor/status/600831398967169024.

Love and kittens,

.dh