Hiring: Embedded system engineer, Wireless comms engineers, RF engineer, Board designer

Eric Skiff

Feb 8, 2017, 4:05:01 PM2/8/17
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Hi all! Skip, One of the companies that we work with at Tanooki Labs is hiring a bunch of engineers, and I can tell you that this is an awesome team working on some really interesting challenges, so I wanted to pass the posting along.

PDF will full job descriptions is attached, if you're interested please reach out directly to jo...@skip.it :)

Thanks
-Eric

Here's the positions:

Real-time, Embedded System Engineer

Wireless Communication Systems Engineer  (4+ years wireless system design experience preferred)

Wireless Communication Systems Research Engineer  (4+ years of experience in
wireless system design preferred)

RF Engineer  (5+ years of RF design experience preferred)

Digital Board Designer  (5+ years of experience preferred)

About Skip:

Skip is hiring talented wireless engineers to help build the next generation retail operating and consumer experience platform, powered by a proprietary and patent-pending RFID solution.

Our technology reads RFID tags 1000x faster and 20x more location precise than existing RFID solutions. As a result, we have created the ability to provide online-quality data, analytics and insights for the physical world thereby enabling retailers to optimize store operations and maximize consumer experiences across all channels. Specific benefits include:

  1. Real-time unit and location accuracy for inventory

  2. Improved in-store replenishment, stock checks and customer service

  3. Low or no omni-channel fulfillment thresholds

  4. Automated checkout* and returns

*Learn more about our checkout product at www.skip.it.

We have a very talented and experienced team that has collectively launched 19 satellites, manufactured thousands of RFID readers, and deployed to over 1000 stores.  Retail only scratches the surface of what we intend to accomplish with this technology which has the ability to impact many different industries in vastly different ways.

--
Eric Skiff
Co-founder