Does anyone have a Fadecandy they can spare for the weekend?

Glen Duncan

Mar 30, 2018, 6:52:44 PM3/30/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I have a few in transit, but would like to get a jump on programming. Thanks!

-spec

Chris Stratton

Mar 30, 2018, 7:16:06 PM3/30/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
That looks like a pretty simple MK20DX128 board, more or less a Teensy
3.0 with an output buffer, and pretty close to the MK20DX256 on a
Teensy 3.2 which Tinkersphere probably has
> --
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/nycresistormicrocontrollers.

Glen Duncan

Mar 30, 2018, 7:55:01 PM3/30/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I probably have a 3.2 laying around, and I can provide buffering. What does it take to get past the Teensy's bootloader and put the FC's firmware on there? All the files are on github.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 6:52 PM, Glen Duncan <play...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a few in transit, but would like to get a jump on programming.
> Thanks!
>
> -spec

Chris Stratton

Mar 30, 2018, 8:01:19 PM3/30/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
The teensy 3.x bootloader is an ephemeral thing loading by the nuvoton
assistant, so it's not really there at runtime.