Newb to group, overambitious Adafruit buyer

Craig Plunkett

Jun 3, 2017, 1:45:37 PM6/3/17
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Hey folks,

Apologies for the first ask, but I have a bunch of Adafruit kits that I don't have time to assemble.  How would I go about finding someone to assemble a few kits like the POV spoke kit, ice clock and tweet-a-watts?  I've never used a service like taskrabbit, etc. Advice? Thanks!

Best,
Craig

raphael

Jun 3, 2017, 4:04:49 PM6/3/17
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Come by a craft night, maybe someone wants to do some soldering practice?
> --
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/nycresistormicrocontrollers.

Craig Plunkett

Jun 3, 2017, 6:45:06 PM6/3/17
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers, rap...@teuthis.com
That would be awesome, but I have medical situation that limits me right now.  If I could just job this out, it would be great.  I'd love to get ov4r to the space.  Almost made it to the interactive show.

I have a tweet-a-watt starter kit, an Ice Clock Kit, Triple Spoke POV, Game of Life, USBtinyISPKit.  Any suggestions on a reliable person that could bang these out for me would be lovely and deeply appreciated.

Best,
Craig