DIRT List - Has anyone seen any posts recently

Gail Marcus

Oct 24, 2019, 7:53:17 AM10/24/19
to nyclar...@googlegroups.com

With Mike’s permission – List Moderator

I haven’t seen any Dirt postings for a while. I was curious if anyone else noticed this also. At the suggestion of another listmate here, I re-subscribed and I’m waiting to see if that unblocks any communication snags.

Curious if anyone has any information on whether the List is operational. I was able to subscribe.

Best,

Gail

_______________________

Gail Marcus, Attorney

GMarcus Law

Two Penn Center Plaza – Suite 1020

1500 JFK Blvd.

Philadelphia, PA 19102

Tel: (215) 751-0505

Fax: (215 751-0515

Email: ga...@gmarcuslaw.com

Website: gmarcuslaw.com

This email may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email without using, copying or disclosing it.This email does not create an attorney-client relationship with you if you are not already a client of this law firm, and shall not be deemed to constitute or create a contract or to contain an electronic signature of the sender. If you have any questions and you prefer to call, you can reach our firm at (215) 751-0505.

Bernhardt, George P

Oct 24, 2019, 12:14:35 PM10/24/19
to nyclar...@googlegroups.com

No, I have not seen anything on DIRT for quite some time.  Probably May or June.

George P. Bernhardt

Managing Counsel – Global Real Estate

Baker Hughes Company

17021 Aldine Westfield Road, Houston, Texas 77073-5101

Tel: 713-879-1552   Mobile: 713-826-7426

george.b...@bakerhughes.com

This e-mail is being sent by an attorney and contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail.

Notwithstanding anything contained in this e-mail or the provisions of any “electronic signature” law, no offer is intended to be extended or accepted hereby and it is the intention of the sender that a contract may only be formed by a document physically signed by an appropriate officer of Baker Hughes or its relevant subsidiary.

SMA

Oct 24, 2019, 12:14:35 PM10/24/19
to nyclar...@googlegroups.com

I too have not seen DIRT posts recently. Is anyone in Missouri who can contact the moderator directly to see if they have been affected by weather and need help?

Sheila M. Anderson, Principal
Commercial Property Services, Inc.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
305-372-9200 / 352-245-7441
Profile: http://www.floridapropertytaxappeals.com/cps-president-broker.htm

Oct 24, 2019, 12:53:06 PM10/24/19
to nyclar...@googlegroups.com
Same here.

- Stuart

Stuart B. Wolfe

Wolfe & Wyman LLP

949-263-2423

SBW...@WolfeWyman.com

V-Card: http://www.wolfewyman.com/vcard/sbw

On Oct 24, 2019, at 9:15 AM, Bernhardt, George P <George.B...@bakerhughes.com> wrote:

This message is from an external sender. Use caution when opening links & attachments.

Steve Todd

Oct 25, 2019, 8:01:17 AM10/25/19
to nyclar...@googlegroups.com
Same with me. I hope that Pat Randolph’s legacy doesn’t go for naught.

--
Steve Todd

Old

Oct 30, 2019, 8:32:46 AM10/30/19
to nyclar...@googlegroups.com
I have not received any posting either. Probably for the last month or so.

Patti Coleman
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2019, at 7:53 AM, Gail Marcus <ga...@gmarcuslaw.com> wrote:

Pamela Simmons

Oct 30, 2019, 8:32:46 AM10/30/19
to nyclar...@googlegroups.com
Same for me.

Pamela D. Simmons
Law Office of Simmons & Purdy
2425 Porter Street, Suite 10
Soquel, CA 95073

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2019, at 9:53 AM, Stuart B. Wolfe <sbw...@wolfewyman.com> wrote:

 Same here.

Douglas J. Sanderson

Oct 30, 2019, 8:32:47 AM10/30/19
to nyclar...@googlegroups.com
And note that all these comments seem to be coming via the NYC list….

~~~

Douglas J. Doug Sanderson
Attorney at Law
McCandlish & Lillard
11350 Random Hills Road | Suite 500
Fairfax, Virginia 22030-7421
tel (703) 934-1122 | fax (703) 352-4300
website | bio | vCard | map | email
This email is not intended, nor shall it be deemed, unless otherwise expressly provided in writing, to (1) constitute or provide legal advice or counsel, unless the recipient already has an attorney-client relationship with the firm or me; (2) create an attorney-client relationship; or (3) contain my electronic, or other implied, signature.  Transmission of information by email can be insecure. There is a risk that information may be intercepted illegally. This law firm cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information submitted via email. If you have reason to believe that your or our emails may be intercepted, please advise us of an alternative mode of communication.