login.nxfilter.org not loging in

kpi...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2014, 4:25:18 PM12/2/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
I get he login page but after login it takes me to the admin login page rather than the page requested.

Jinhee

Dec 2, 2014, 5:07:22 PM12/2/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
Do you see any error message from your NxFilter? Someone is talking about JSP error. Could be related to it. To see the error message you might need to start it on console.

Jinhee

Dec 2, 2014, 5:14:47 PM12/2/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
And what's your JRE version?

Jinhee

Dec 2, 2014, 5:32:04 PM12/2/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
You mean 'login.example.com'? If you updated it from some old version it might be 'login.nxfilter.org' but the newest version is using 'login.example.com'.

Jinhee

Dec 3, 2014, 3:26:11 AM12/3/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
Do you use Rob's NxFAdmin GUI? Giorgio just said that he has the same issue on NxFAdmin.

kpi...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 8:34:07 AM12/5/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
Yes I am using Rob's NxFAdmin GUI

Rob Asher

Dec 5, 2014, 11:58:28 AM12/5/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
See the "fix" at the bottom of this thread:   https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nxfilter200/IHmMJBetiZs/cLeNoHAyUHIJ

Rob

kpi...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 5:31:14 PM12/5/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
I made the change you said from the other tread now I get a incorrect login --- I am using AD

kpi...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 5:50:05 PM12/5/14
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
ok I got that to work thanks --- we use ipads and iphones and after they connect it auto routes them to login but it is the admin login.