Who has the MBARC antenna analyser?

kg7gcf

Apr 15, 2016, 12:24:03 PM4/15/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Budd told me MBARC has an antenna analyser available for lend out.  He directed me to Brian Lawler who told me to ask here.  So, anyone know who is currently has possession of the club's antenna analyser?

Scott Johnson

Apr 15, 2016, 12:40:05 PM4/15/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Gayland,

Suggest you contact Bob/WA7ZWG. My recollection is MBARC's only "formal" storage was the container located at Brian/K1BJ's place. I recall some chit-chat in the past 3+ years regarding club "loaner" radios. It is possible the analyzer is co-located w/those radios; again Bob may have the best info.

Scott

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 9:24 AM, kg7gcf <kg7...@gmail.com> wrote:
Budd told me MBARC has an antenna analyser available for lend out.  He directed me to Brian Lawler who told me to ask here.  So, anyone know who is currently has possession of the club's antenna analyser?

73, Scott/AE7RO

Brian Lawler

Apr 15, 2016, 12:57:43 PM4/15/16
to MBARC-Digital Group
To clarify- The analyzer belongs only to the Digital Group, not the main group.  Bob likely has no knowledge of the whereabouts.  Chuck had it a few years ago....

-Brian

rts...@comcast.net

Apr 15, 2016, 3:43:59 PM4/15/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
I picked up all the club equipment from Bob about a year ago, no antenna analyzer.

That being said I have one you can borrow, but it's not "self contained" you need a computer that runs Windows to use it.

But it is very easy to use.

Robert/KF7VOP