Last meeting?

Gayland Gump

May 23, 2016, 10:14:26 AM5/23/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I wanted to, I intended to, I totally forgot to ... attend the last meeting of the digital group.  I was just wondering what happened and just how hard I need to be kicking myself.  Anyone willing to provide a synopsis of the meeting?

Art

May 23, 2016, 11:04:12 AM5/23/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com

basically we talked about all sorts of miscellaneous stuffs, field day, and a few other things about arduino's and pi's and d-star and stuffs