next meeting

Art

Dec 10, 2015, 9:41:53 AM12/10/15
to nww...@googlegroups.com
So, if I'm keeping track, Brian, KN0N, should be doing a presentation on
d-rats this coming meeting...

Also, I will have my grab box of serial stuff!!! gender changers, null
modems, random cables, parts to make cables, and switch boxes!!!!

Also of note: we are still looking for a project, so bring your ideas,
I'll bring my laptop and we'll look at some on the big screen =)

Art

Brian Lawler

Dec 10, 2015, 6:50:31 PM12/10/15
to MBARC-Digital Group
Yes, I am going to be demo-ing the NBEMS suite, in particular
"FLdigi".  Available for Windows, Mac and Linux for FREE.  I will also do a bit on DRATS :)

http://www.w1hkj.com/

http://www.d-rats.com/

Art