Fldigi Propagation Data Collection - Invitation to edit

Gayland Gump (via Google Sheets)

Oct 27, 2017, 11:47:50 AM10/27/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Gayland Gump has invited you to edit the following spreadsheet:
Sender's profile photoI am not entirely sure exactly how this may be useful but it occurs to me that if we start collecting data, then somebody smarter than me will be able to visualize that data into something useful to the community. So I thru together a google spread sheet.

The first sheet collects your call sign, first & last names, and latitude and longitude. I'm assuming base station operations of course. We'd want to modify things if we go mobile.

The second collects a time stamp, your call sign, an then up to 10 call signs and db levels of contacts you heard during your FSQ session. (I'd use "=NOW()" in the date field as a shortcut to enter my time stamp.)

If enough of us enter data we might be able to generate some information about signal propagation in the community.

I've locked down the header fields just to avoid accidental changes by those whom might be unfamiliar with Google spreadsheets.

Please feel free to suggest changes to the sheets or any other data that you believe might be useful to collect.

This spread sheet should be accessible to any member of the MBARC Digital Group GoogleGroup . If you aren't a member become one.

Let me know what you think of this idea.

Thanks,

Gayland Gump
KG7GCF
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a spreadsheet with you from Google Sheets.
Logo for Google Sheets

Andy Sayler

Oct 28, 2017, 8:45:51 AM10/28/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Im in...