Re: Dude!!!!!

Gayland Gump

Aug 8, 2017, 7:08:48 PM8/8/17
to andy sayler, Budd Churchward, nww...@googlegroups.com
Most likely me Andy.  I've been trying some thing out this afternoon.  Just put my shack back together after moving a good part of it to Budd's on Sunday to play out there.

 Remington and I are supposed to be getting together here at my place tonight to play with stuff I was planning on letting you know.  We need some players.  If Remington shows, then I expect we'll be starting around 1700.  We'll start with FSQ 4.5 as our initial mode and then see what we can accomplish from there.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 3:56 PM, andy sayler <a9i...@gmail.com> wrote:
Was that you on Fldigi at around 15:40 hours???? I tried responding back but it was a no go... Any how I did talk to Budd and heard that you both got fldigi going on your own machines.. I'm stoked to try it at next Tuesdays meeting! I have lots of questions and it would be great to kick some messages back and forth accost the table.

Later Sir

~Andy KF7VOL