Direwolf settings

Art

Apr 2, 2017, 7:34:22 PM4/2/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I know some of you have this and some dont

I have stripped away all the digipeat settings and Igate settings, and
left only the sound card settings and the port settings since xastir
takes care of digipeat and igate functions. IF you want them back in you
can take the sample config file and put this in the top of it and modify
the rest of the configurations.

ADEVICE plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0
ARATE 48000
ACHANNELS 2
#HD-15
CHANNEL 0
MYCALL kc7sda
#MODEM 9600
MODEM 1200
#PTT GPIO 23 #channel 2 ptt
PTT GPIO 12 #channel 1 ptt
#DIN-6
CHANNEL 1
MYCALL kc7sda
MODEM 1200
PTT GPIO 23 #channel 2 ptt
#PTT GPIO 12 #channel 1 ptt
AGWPORT 8000
KISSPORT 8001

note: gpio 12 is a different pin than what the mini-din uses and only
used on the hd 15 pin connector for a 2nd radio. I am refering to it as
channel 1 and the mini-din as channel 2

In xastir when you set up the port have it set up an AGWPE connection
using localhost and channel 2 (direwolf's channels start at 0 and
xastir's start at 1)

thats it! everything should work!

I'm going to play around and see if i can get fldigi to work now that I
know direwolf works.

Art