Foundry this Sunday?

kg7gcf

May 20, 2017, 1:18:56 PM5/20/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
So I must be chasing my own tail, because, I can't seem to get my udrc  working reliably with xastir, fldigi, yaesu ft587D, baofeng uv5r HTs.   I used Basil's measure_deviate.sh script to confirm that I have ptt working for both my yaesu ft587D and baofeng HTs.  I was hoping to bring at least my pi/udrcs and baofengs to the foundry tomorrow to trouble shoot if anyone's willing or available.   I am of course willling to invite anyone who'd like to help trouble shoot to my house where I have a good supply of home made hard cider to offer up instead.  Your choice?

Robert Sears

May 20, 2017, 2:03:38 PM5/20/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com

I will be there, I usually head in around 1:00 or 2:00, but if you want to meet early they open at 11:00.

I have stuff to do today or I would come out.

I will be around the house if you want to try to make contact today.

Robert/KF7VOP

Gayland Gump