Winlink RMS from LinuxFest

Bill Vodall

Apr 19, 2016, 1:24:26 PM4/19/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
If I bring the (marginal) 2 meter packet station and set up at the
Linuxfest on the North end of town - what could I hit?

For a start it looks like there are two active Packet RMS AP's in the area:

NG2G-10 on 144.990
WC7HQ-10 on 144.93

Anything else?

73
Bill, WA7NWP

Brian Lawler

Apr 19, 2016, 3:35:39 PM4/19/16
to MBARC-Digital Group

NG2G-10 is not accepting connections. Kc7oas-10 on 144.950 is usually up and running.

KN0N

Robert Sears

Apr 20, 2016, 9:31:57 AM4/20/16
to MBARC-Digital Group

I was just playing with this last weekend literally all I had to do was
flip a switch so it's up on 145.010 just in case

Goes for anyone else wants to try to contact it with their TNC-PI using
axcall.

Robert/KF7VOP